Forums

Can't see emotes from player with other language.

Provois

Like the title says for me with client set to german i can't see the Emotes from player with english client (not 100% sure but i guess frence client too). For example if a Player type /dance i just see "/dance" in the chat but the character from this player won't move.

If i type /dance in chat with German language client the animation isn't playing too it only work if i use the german emote /tanzen. So maybe to fix this problem it would be enough to just enable every emote for every language with every language setting so that for example both work /dance and /tanzen (and the french one ofc too) to activate the emotes no matter what Language my client has.

Pls fix

• 3 weeks later...

I really hope they will fix this :< If your game is in english its working they can see emotes from others english but not french and german, but us we can see NOTHING :'( Or only 3/4 emotes (angry, respect, charge and an other for me).  TIts certainly not in their priorities but its something in less for us compare to people playing in english. :<

• 2 weeks later...

They are ignoring this since launch of the game. If someone plays on the german client and you on the english client your chat is getting spammed with /tanzen /applaus  etc. same goes for the other side german client only see's the chat getting spammed with /dance /laugh instead of an  emotion  w/e. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived