Switch EU servers to EU NOW!!!

Kyrax

• 1 year later...

Well . I stopped playing about 2 years ago when i was HM7 50lvl due to personal reasons.

now i’ve returned and one big wtf - empty empty empty. At first before log i thought i’ll start with new character it will be fun. I was... in despair when once blackram supply chain full of people now is like cementary - no living soul. It made my heart broken. 

Some cross-server dungeon? No people. I can count on my fingers how many ppl i saw below 50 lvl. Only 55 HM10 or so. Why it is so deserted? What happened??

i wrote this here cuz i cannot bear this feeling of emptiness. Once dungeons even with noobs have been bringing me pleasure.

There are some changes in game that i don’ like e.g no HM weapon from the start. But who cares there’s noone to talk about. Everybody on my friend list are offline 24h. 

I think that ncsoft destroyed this game by massive pay for play and that was the reason why ppl stopped visiting. There might be one more cause: too long time between updates. 

I miss you guys .

You probably time skipped but you are talking about dead contents. Forget everything you experienced before, now you should do the story until you reach lvl 55 and move to the current hier level contents. No one does anymore your lvl 45 dead dungeons, it's not in the daily challenge anymore and you don't need the gear from there thanks to the story.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived