Switch EU servers to EU NOW!!!

Kyrax

So is NCSoft even a serious company? Or just some people who don't even know a bit about computers?!

How the heck could you have your european servers in Texas?? Put them somewhere in Europe lol.

Sometimes there are so big lag spikes that we can't even play, I even got dc 2 times today.

And don't come telling me shi t like it's my ISP because I have 300mb bandwitdh and in other MMO it's totally perfect.

Are you waiting for the players to leave before acting? lol act now still that you have some players still. It's more worth playing other version than this one if our servers are in EU, other versions atleast will have more players for sure.

Yes, did you actually play on the NA server? Then you would know the difference.

I can do 6 attacks in 6 seconds on NA, can do 12 in 6seconds easily on EU.

Reason why I switched from NA to EU. (distance lag ofc)

Though, the login server and datacenter are located in NA for the EU server.

Just now, RainbowDashie said:

u know that NCSoft got their IPs for Texas, cause they sit in texas, right?

That didnt mean that the server is physacaly also in texas....

World and IRC servers are in Frankfurt for EU (but still often lag like we are connecting to Taiwan). Login and database for both characters and marketplace are in Texas for both EU and NA (notice the consistent delay when accessing F2 or F5).

6 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

World and IRC servers are in Frankfurt for EU (but still often lag like we are connecting to Taiwan). Login and database for both characters and marketplace are in Texas for both EU and NA (notice the consistent delay when accessing F2 or F5).

thats right and i also got lag spikes its most on the part on telia (NCSoft ISP) 

11 minutes ago, luzt said:

Yes, did you actually play on the NA server? Then you would know the difference.

I can do 6 attacks in 6 seconds on NA, can do 12 in 6seconds easily on EU.

Reason why I switched from NA to EU. (distance lag ofc)

Though, the login server and datacenter are located in NA for the EU server.

reason why i switched from EU to NA, maybe higher ping, but way less lag spikes, my attacks are smooth as butter, not that LOL peak time delays like hell

another reason, server population, market, and social aspect... cant even talk about that

funny thing, in labyrinth, that room with jumps which often lags and throws you down, on eu server i never managed to succeed, on na server most of times, and i live 200km from eu servers

happy to be on NA server since silverfrost, left all grind from release to silverfrost to rot on EU servers, happy

29 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

Well, I know Yunwa is in Austin. Not sure about the others, but that one is physically located there.

NA servers are much better! I notice that in CBT. 1st CBT was only NA i played with zero problems!!! Next CBT when they open EU servers and they moved my char to EU Server, the problems start to begin and wasn't only me, lot people actually came to CBT forums complain about the connection. We had lag, unstable connection and lag spikes. 22nd may and we still have the same problems. 

This will be just like Aion soon, they will sell BnS to Gameforce and one more dead game because of you.

4 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

You poor misled child,believing everything your beloved sweet company tells you..it's sad.

EU GameServers are located in Frankfurt. I wouldn't have 15ms (despite the lag spikes) ping if they were in Texas. The IP is registered in Texas, therefore a WHOIS tells you this server is in Texas. If it's just a troll comment, just gtfo.

Lag spikes are annoying in EU. I actually have to reroute myself (I live in germany) from germany->france->germany to avoid the lag spikes. This results 100% ping increase (10-20 to 30-40), but way less lag spikes (7 spikes/minute -> 0.3 spikes/minute)

I just remembered this...one thing I noticed using WTFast is there's a WTFast server in Austin itself. However, the ping from that server is bloody awful, like 300 to 340 average. I never use it because it is so bad. The Austin network may in of itself be experiencing some really bad problems in their infrastructure. Even WTFast told me not to use that one. Just an FYI.

guys let me explain it that eu servers reside in frankfurt. recently monitored the release of b&s in russia and i can tell by reading their forums that they got same ping issues as we are. i consulted with my isp several times on b&s and so on. we traced the route to servers using several different ways but still my ping was around 30-40ms avg. the problem lies in the games servers itself. servers delay is not what its supposed to be. if in OW server my ping 40-60ms with spikes to 150ms then on cross server its around 100ms with 200-300ms spikes. as im running a kfm i can tell the difference for sure. if in OW my spamming and anicanceling is almost perfect then at cross server its a bloody hell. and as someone mentioned above we noticed it since eu cbt and reported it accordingly but its already almost half a year but nothing has been changed so far.

the truth ta view of everyone in the Graphical many posts so created because of the same situation of diconnects delay and until now not made people like me around here real money for nothing to have poor service servers game others MMO no have not these types of problems

as otros may have good ping if the servers or in europe so so far less in europe ten to do something or change ISP they want to have more players so with this situation the feebleminded players with this situation if vaoi though the game

What i dont understand is that some people have no lag at all, while others have skill delays of 1-2s even more. Me and 2 rl friends who also play bns, all have lag, some days it goes well, other days its a complete disaster. The 3 of us are from the same city in Belgium, we never lagged in any game. At launch we didnt have lag either, it all started with the lv 50 cap raise patch.

I normally never dc, but yesterday (sunday), i dcd 3-4 times in 4 hours playtime. Dunno what NCSoft does with their servers, but i know something is wrong on their end...

On 5/22/2016 at 4:24 PM, Kyrax said:

So is NCSoft even a serious company? Or just some people who don't even know a bit about computers?!

How the heck could you have your european servers in Texas?? Put them somewhere in Europe lol.

Sometimes there are so big lag spikes that we can't even play, I even got dc 2 times today.

And don't come telling me shi t like it's my ISP because I have 300mb bandwitdh and in other MMO it's totally perfect.

Are you waiting for the players to leave before acting? lol act now still that you have some players still. It's more worth playing other version than this one if our servers are in EU, other versions atleast will have more players for sure.

Not being able to provide a service you setup to and advertise to is punushable by law btw.

There are various companies being dennied to launch an online service because their infrastructure aka servers cant hold it up

On 22.05.2016 at 4:52 PM, RainbowDashie said:

thats right and i also got lag spikes its most on the part on telia (NCSoft ISP) 

Now i don't even wonder why EU has so big lags. Lets say that company has problem since LCS started (league of legends wordl championships if smb didnt know), Telia since LCS has rly big problems with servers, 9 months and they didnt fixed problems for LoL servers, so i expect they won't do same here.

I wonder why i ever gave up on my chars in TW...250ms from greece to taiwan,250ms from greece to "germany"...

I know i have a bad isp but that doesnt mean that bns servers are not total crap..

I played other games online but none with such a bad ping.

I also play WOW with 80ms (i think their servers are also in germany),battlefield 4 in german servers with max 100ms are just 2 examples to prove that bns has its share of fault in that 250ms and not only my isp.

At least in TW we had wardrobe for free and the community was more friendly to new,undergeared players...

Archived