DO U HAVE SAME PROBLEM LIKE ME???

Kokai

guys... i cant find out bout disconnected from server. im tired (WTFast, reinstalling launcher, redownloading game guard, anything at all what my fellow said and keep dc. this dc so annoying me few days.. what should i do???

Hello and welcome to the club of "Disconnected from server 1000 132 10054" or other msg. You are not alone and this is not your fault.

Unfortunately nothing so far can be done on this annoying and stressful part of the game. Just pray that NCWest realized this and do audit on their network infrastructure.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously thinking about quitting this game. Waited years for it and now i spend more time on reloging and loading screens than actualy playing it. Its annoying, stressfull. It sucks, big time! Got so irritated i broke my headphones, my cell phone, my keyboard. And NCSoft gives a sht for it. Its unacceptable such instable game. I feel like this is still a Tech Alpha version of the game. How can i enjoy the game if i cant even get logd in?! Its ridiculous. Tons of players, Same situation. Every patch is another day in hell of DCs. Ridiculous.

Archived