The ap requirement for the 2 new dungeons and how it effects the playerbase

Would the 6 man version of the 2 new dungeons on june 1st be the same as Sogun which is 500ap or more/115%ac or more or would they be even higher?

I think the 6 man versions of the two new dungeons should be no higher than 6 man sogun since the majority of the average players aren't even high enough to do sogun yet. I'm not saying this for myself since i have 555 ap(560 with bugged asura ss effect) with other good stats too, i'm saying this for the playerbase as a whole. I think more players should be able to experience the content as in the dungeon itself without having to spend a tremendous amount of time just to be high enough to be accepted into it.  If the current dungeon ap requirement pattern keeps going on at this rate than pretty soon, low lifers and money whales would be the only ones to even be in a 6 man dungeon. Keep in mind that i'm talking about the 6 man version, not 4 man version so i'm not trying to say every average player should be able to do the hardest of the hardest contents.

Just about a month ago, my friend list was packing with almost everyone going on almost every single day. But now it's empty with just one of them going on from time to time. At first it all just seem like a rumor when i read the forums or ingame chat about people quitting because the grind is too much but now it also finally happened to me, nobody is on anymore.

The best way to handle the two new dungeons in the new update i think is to expand the difference between 6 man and 4 man. Basically the 6 man versions would be as hard as 6 man sogun, however the 4man version would be harder than the 4 man sogun if you get what i'm saying. This way the rich whales can do the 4 man versions if they think the content is too easy due to their extremely overgeared 600+ equipments.

Off Topic, Server Merge please =).

On the CN server, I was able to do finish the Jinsoyun dungeon with 450 ap. It's been a while though, so I'm not certain what the other players' attack was. o: It wasn't so complex that people will request 500+ for it, I don't think. Definitely nowhere near as complicated as Sogun's Lament. x.x

don't worry.. LFP: Only Legendary weapons, Link achievements, Hexagonal Gems with Attack Power, no noobs.

Yeah people now joke about gems of players. This is worst community ever -_-.

We have better weapons (probably) than KR at that same time, so our run will have higher boss HP pool and even higher demands on AP in CS chat.

Just like every dungeon that has appeared.

Never know it might be the same (as KR) and all those poor plebs with 500-550 might actually get lucky this time and not have to worry about 650+ AP *cricket*-blocks.

Altar of Divine Will is literally a two boss part DPS rush. From what I hear Sundered Nexus is actually easier than Sogun and shorter since it's only two major bosses and the only real obstacles are long hallways, so roughly 450 AP at minimum. There's no accuracy requirement as far as I'm aware otherwise it would have been mentioned long ago.

Let's go over the boss mechanics:

• First boss:
    • Rotation: Normal swipe (yellow) -> multi-hit frontal attack (yellow) -> three aoe jumps (red) -> normal swipe -> multi-hit frontal attack -> charge around the room (block this to stop him).
    • Mechanic:
      • At some point he will stop his regular rotation and then spin and throw two discs that bounce around the field at random people. Everyone needs to huddle up and prepare to block the discs.
      • He will then jump into the middle of the room and try to get a buff.
        • He will generate three auras; he needs to be double CC'd on the corresponding aura. Red = Daze, Blue = Stun, Green = Knockback. He will do all three in a random order.
          • If you succeed in stopping him he will fall down for 20 seconds and generate a focus recovery field; DO NOT pick him up until it nears the end of his knockdown or he will get back up and you will waste free unhindered DPS.
          • If you fail, he will do a huge damage aoe and get a 90% damage reduction shield that can only be removed from the next successful buff attempt.
  • Second boss (Be Ido):
    • Divided into three phases: the first phase is literally a DPS rush with a spin2win UFO.
    • On the second phase, he rides on a Soulstone Plains Driller and uses their standard rotation and enters a mechanic every now and then.
      • Starting at 90% he will fire six missiles at the furthest person from him (typically the ranged).
        • The person being targeted must run around the boss so they land around him, and must also keep the missiles from directly overlapping each other or they blow up and everyone immediately wipes.
        • After shooting the missiles he will charge toward the tank; block this to stun him.
        • In the meanwhile, everyone else must destroy the missiles; they generate a blue field that gives 10 second 100% critical damage. When the bosses' HP is low he will gain a permanent 90% damage reduction shield that can be disabled by the field.
      • After firing the missiles and his charge is stopped, he will perform small red multiple quake attacks that get larger with every use.
        • He will also summon four adds that move close to the boss. If they get close enough they will prepare to give the boss a stack buff; if this reaches 5 stacks he immediately enrages and wipes everyone. He will kill the adds with his quake attack so don't CC him.
        • If a missile from the previous part is present when he does his quake attack, it blows up and everyone immediately wipes.
      • Starting at 50%, after the quakes he will do three more field-wide quakes in quick succession.
    • Third phase is just Be Ido by himself, no adds, no elemental shield, and extremely low HP.

You literally need a brain for this one. Sogun has been forgiving, but Be Ido won't hesitate to trigger a wipe if a screw-up occurs.

On 5/22/2016 at 7:14 PM, MGT said:

We have better weapons (probably) than KR at that same time, so our run will have higher boss HP pool and even higher demands on AP in CS chat.

Just like every dungeon that has appeared.

No. They said Yeti is the very last dungeon that the boss' HP gets increased and they won't be doing it anymore starting from Sogun.

1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

No. They said Yeti is the very last dungeon that the boss' HP gets increased and they won't be doing it anymore starting from Sogun.

Where is this said, and why the hell don't they just roll back all the other/previously released Boss' health to fix major problems with the game such as fear progression since the updates keep rushing out?

Personally, I'm passed caring.

The Pay to win/pay to progress events, forced PvP (SSP PvE Lagfest really) and the costs of upgrades put me off wanting to upgrade/play this game properly, as well as its poor optimization for most drivers.

Well if I was kicked from BSH party with my alt who has 490ap (there was daily challenge for it), I think that new dungeons will be either clan runs, either 650ap+ lol, this community is so elitist, that is not even funny... Pohaan, bsh requirements mostly 500ap+++++++++, even though when game was released, when BSH was released, people were clearing with profane or at best with awk siren weapons. Heck, people were even doing profane/siren weapon lab 6man if everyone in party knew what to do...
For me personally, when best dungeon was BSH game was best community wise (even though I can go o any dungeon now except asura 4 man). 
New dungeons will bring elitism to new lvl i think

1 minute ago, Spyroxion said:

Well my main has 504, I didn't go past true pirate on both chars, I have stupid addiction of making new chars xD

Haha, well then you have two mains :)

3 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Altar of Divine Will is literally a two boss part DPS rush. From what I hear Sundered Nexus is actually easier than Sogun and shorter since it's only two major bosses and the only real obstacles are long hallways, so roughly 450 AP at minimum. There's no accuracy requirement as far as I'm aware otherwise it would have been mentioned long ago.

Let's go over the boss mechanics:

• First boss:
    • Rotation: Normal swipe (yellow) -> multi-hit frontal attack (yellow) -> three aoe jumps (red) -> normal swipe -> multi-hit frontal attack -> charge around the room (block this to stop him).
    • Mechanic:
      • At some point he will stop his regular rotation and then spin and throw two discs that bounce around the field at random people. Everyone needs to huddle up and prepare to block the discs.
      • He will then jump into the middle of the room and try to get a buff.
        • He will generate three auras; he needs to be double CC'd on the corresponding aura. Red = Daze, Blue = Stun, Green = Knockback. He will do all three in a random order.
          • If you succeed in stopping him he will fall down for 20 seconds and generate a focus recovery field; DO NOT pick him up until it nears the end of his knockdown or he will get back up and you will waste free unhindered DPS.
          • If you fail, he will do a huge damage aoe and get a 90% damage reduction shield that can only be removed from the next successful buff attempt.
  • Second boss (Be Ido):
    • Divided into two phases: the first phase is literally a DPS rush with a spin2win UFO.
    • On the second phase, he rides on a Soulstone Plains Driller and uses their standard rotation and enters a mechanic every now and then.
      • Starting at 90% he will fire six missiles at the furthest person from him (typically the ranged).
        • The person being targeted must run around the boss so they land around him, and must also keep the missiles from directly overlapping each other or they blow up and everyone immediately wipes.
        • After shooting the missiles he will charge toward the tank; block this to stun him.
        • In the meanwhile, everyone else must destroy the missiles; they generate a blue field that gives 10 second 100% critical damage. When the bosses' HP is low he will gain a permanent 90% damage reduction shield that can be disabled by the field.
      • After firing the missiles and his charge is stopped, he will perform small red multiple quake attacks that get larger with every use.
        • He will also summon four adds that move close to the boss. If they get close enough they will prepare to give the boss a stack buff; if this reaches 5 stacks he immediately enrages and wipes everyone. He will kill the adds with his quake attack so don't CC him.
        • If a missile from the previous part is present when he does his quake attack, it blows up and everyone immediately wipes.
      • Starting at 50%, after the quakes he will do three more field-wide quakes in quick succession.

You literally need a brain for this one. Sogun has been forgiving, but Be Ido won't hesitate to trigger a wipe if a screw-up occurs.

The very first sentence in your write up is exactly why this is gonna be 550ap+.

this has been discussed so many times, sadly theres no way to know, if that person is skilled or not, ppl chose ap... 550+ was range to have (maybe) competent people who played their class alot, and know mechanics and stuff... sadly its not true, i meet hoards of 550 total noobs... so we can expect this moves to 600+ yes i wouldnt wonder

wish there was skilled tag, as in tera (ran dungeon 10 times) or wish hm10 wouldnt really mean that given person just spend 5000$ in trove, but actual play time and effort

Archived