pvp class mastery difficulty

1 hour ago, Phytolacca said:

These ratings are so bad and wrong they gave me cancer

Players opinions have no right or wrong answers. For some player one class can be harder than another and vice versa.

2 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

These ratings are so bad and wrong they gave me cancer

I mean I've made every class in game except BM ( I don't have one) to diamond and top 30, so if you disagree feel free to explain why. A lot of the classes I listed were closely related in difficulty such as LBD and Destroyer, neither of them are difficult for me to play. 

From super easy to super hard:

BM - SIN - KFM - FM - WL - DES - BD - SUM

BM, SIN and KFM are super easy to play because they got too much iframes, even Facerollo known for facerolling is OP as KFM.

FM, WL and DES are ok, especially FM because they lack escapes and healing skills

BDs and Summoners are extra mega hard to play!! BDs must perfectly time their spins and they lack resists, while summoners have to deal with positioning and when to Alliiii the cat or Showran themselves.

12 minutes ago, Shawraaan said:

From super easy to super hard:

BM - SIN - KFM - FM - WL - DES - BD - SUM

BM, SIN and KFM are super easy to play because they got too much iframes, even Facerollo known for facerolling is OP as KFM.

FM, WL and DES are ok, especially FM because they lack escapes and healing skills

BDs and Summoners are extra mega hard to play!! BDs must perfectly time their spins and they lack resists, while summoners have to deal with positioning and when to Alliiii the cat or Showran themselves.

this list was like completely backwards to me

In my opinion

KFM - SIN - BD- SMNR - DES -FM - WL - BM

KFM has a lot of iframes and faceroll ability

Sin counters KFM hard, but for other classes, perma invis isn't hard to achive.

BD has no true counter. Loads of resist and constant aerial combos.

SMNR just has that damn cat, played right it can be a *cricket* to deal with, even if you kill the cat, they can put distance easily. It's like having a little bit of each class all in 1 char

DES is somewhat like KFM, faceroll ability but it needs to be played correctly. mainly knowing your opponents class to be able to pull it off.

FM is essentially freeze opponent, stun, repeat. Then veil and heal and stall and repeat.

WL is super squishy but for a turret class, it can be quite deadly. 

BM will always be the hardest because you have to know the class inside out. But can do some amazing things if played correctly

from easy to hard imo
summoner, destroyer, lbd,warlock,force master, kfm( according on ping), sin,bm.
from potential 
highest sin,fm,bm,lbd,kfm.
why so
sin just have million of variations.
lbd just have amazing skills for every enemy.
kfm with good ping as bm have a epic iframes.
fm are just a bit op.
bm are pretty op if u know what to do, but have a bad cd( and as now he isnt high power as he can.
wl can be pretty op if u wrong decide tactics.
destroyer can *cricket* u if u did 1 mistake, be he is very predictible
summoner... if u learned once how to kill it with you're class he isn problem.

Archived