Seraph Legendary - proc

Samyaza

So anyone managed to actually ever reset his/her skills with 10 stacks of Spirit of light (Seraph/light legendary)? I mean I gathered like 5-6 mobs and let them hit me on purpose and best I got was 4-5 stacks and then the buff actually managed to fall off. ON the other side there are ppl with Baleful/dark legendary saying how theirs is procing all the time, hell no wonder when it's on hit proc, unlike Seraph which is on getting oneself damaged. Either I am missing something or the design behind it is actually quite shortsighted - seems weird that there would be reset cd proc implementerd if you can't ever get it to actually proc.

On 5/21/2016 at 0:36 PM, Samyaza said:

So anyone managed to actually ever reset his/her skills with 10 stacks of Spirit of light (Seraph/light legendary)? I mean I gathered like 5-6 mobs and let them hit me on purpose and best I got was 4-5 stacks and then the buff actually managed to fall off. ON the other side there are ppl with Baleful/dark legendary saying how theirs is procing all the time, hell no wonder when it's on hit proc, unlike Seraph which is on getting oneself damaged. Either I am missing something or the design behind it is actually quite shortsighted - seems weird that there would be reset cd proc implementerd if you can't ever get it to actually proc.

The "get hit" proc of seraph is overall a dumb mechanic and hence why everyone goes dark. But on TW/JP they changed it from "get hit" to "on-hit", where seraph becomes viable. Now to hope they bring it here.

I am already in contact with support and they requested footage, Have some from Asura 4 man where I get once 1x stack, topkek and then BSH where I let 8 or so mobs attack me for like one minute and I get to 9x stack and then it falls off. Meanwhile ppl with baleful procing resets every minute or so. How could this go through I don't even....

It procs each time you actively get hit. This means you need to take damage, evade or block cancels the proc.

The proc is set to "on hit" because its mainly a PVP weapon choice where you do get hit regularly by multiple players.

53 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

It procs each time you actively get hit. This means you need to take damage, evade or block cancels the proc.

The proc is set to "on hit" because its mainly a PVP weapon choice where you do get hit regularly by multiple players.

First of all, it isn't aimed for PvP since for summoners the dmg from Seraph is superior to Baleful (even more so with legendary bopae). Second the proc rate isn't anywhere near to each hit :D

There is video I have given to support where I actzually got to 9x stack after kinda insane amount of hits, in helluva outdated content. Let's face it it's nigh impossible to stack it to 10x in current PvE content (Even normal mobs hit for like 1/4 HP) let alone in PvP where your lifespan isn't that great.

Devs really need to change to on enemy hit.

I think you are confusing weapons....

Seraph triggers HP recovery on each hit not additional damage. and that is mainly a pvp weapon since you get hit there multiple times which makes the proc easier to trigger. It will not proc if you have your true friend shield up, it will not trigger if you are in petal storm, it will not trigger if you block or evade a hit,

Also the proc rate is different if you get hit by mobs in old content as the proc triggers on a certain damage take.

For example it only triggers if you get a hit of say 2000 HP and not 200-300. (but you would need to test that as i am not sure of this)

And if i remember correctly we will not be getting legendary bopaes (i even think they mentioned that in one of the streams)

Pretty sure we are getting lege bopaes, they have said lots of shits on streams which were either plain lies or just misinfromed BS. Also it doesn't matter if you get hit for 1dmg or 30k dmg, the proc rate is the same and it's bad, I forgot to mention I have not rpocced 10x stack in PvP either got maybe to like 3-4 stacks. In its current state it's faulty design. I also have videos of Sura 4, where it did not proc even once and I was taking poisons and not curing them or even getting hit by Sura himself for like 20k and stil not proccing a single stack.

Hey! 

BM here looking for answers as I've also went the Seraph route. I can confirm that the procs are not working as mentioned. 
I sat in floor 3 mushin tower and let the mobs hit me for what seemed like ages and procced to 7 before the stacks fell off as I had to kill the mobs because my hp was getting low. 

My clan mate went Baleful and says he gets full stacks every minute or so. 
If this is intentional game design it is extremely faulty and unbalanced. I've already sent a ticket into support asking for a refund on my weapon and I suggest you do the same. 

• 1 month later...

If some1 wants to test that seraph legend, there is one simple way,

go to brighstone ruins (blue 45 dungeon) -> last boss -> just wait till 3 orbs spawn and get hit by them

IT'S SO STUPID MECHANIC THERE, that it will make your stacks +10 easily FAST....

SO WHY there?

I didn't get more that 2 stacks of that buff almost anywhere else... and yet getting hit by those orbs

made +10 stacks almost in 30 seconds...

that's just silly...

just curious coz im having a dilemma of getting a seraph/baleful here in TW. in the long run, how is seraph superior to baleful in terms of dps. i understand that briar patch has reduced CD by 30%. paired with legendary wind plains 8 set 100% increased damage on briar patch. VS baleful 2-5% increased rmb 1-5 legendary  wind plains  6-8 forgotten tomb SS +7% crit damage.  if any1 has ever tested both

As far as I know, white is far superior especially with lege Bopae till lvl 6, on our skill patch, but I am pretty sure, that most summoners in KR favor Baleful, since they're are mostly bee-summoners.

5 hours ago, Samyaza said:

As far as I know, white is far superior especially with lege Bopae till lvl 6, on our skill patch, but I am pretty sure, that most summoners in KR favor Baleful, since they're are mostly bee-summoners.

Also cause Black tower give more dmg to sunflower and bees and also cause bees got buffed in last patch.

Archived