Oath or Siren?

Hello there!

Yes, I am new. And I just got to he point where I need to choose to which of those 2 daggers to transform.

Can someone explain to me what's the difference between the two of them and how will it affect my character's development and endgame? Thank you!!

One requires more materials aka more expensive whilst the other one (siren) is cheaper but you have to get items from low lvl dungeons so you take longer to upgrade. Oath also gives you the opportunity to open all 6 gemslots if you got hammers

Siren path is cheaper then Oathbreaker, but they're removing the option to go down the siren path on June 1st. So if you do decide to do siren you have until June 1st to get at least Awakened Siren or Awakened Pirate.

If you go Oath breaker then you'll go Oathbreaker -> Awakened Oathbreaker -> True Oathbreaker -> Awakened Breeze -> True breeze.

If you only manage to go Awakened Siren then you'll go Awakened Siren -> True Siren -> True Oathbreaker -> etc.

If you only manage to get to Awakened Pirate then you'll go Awakened Pirate -> True Pirate -> True Breeze -> etc.

Regardless which path you go, you'll end up back on True Breeze and beyond.

Archived