GraceBlade

Fastest update

Recommended Posts

Maybe in this year this game cap level will be 100 and hongmoon lvl 50!! I am so exciting!! i wanna see lots of max lvl players and with max lvl legendary gears and pets and wings and cloth and hairs and new classes!!!!whoever have full time job!!stop worry about catching up others Forget about multiple update.  or otherwise!!!! You can buy lots nc coin!! Or(xxxxxxx)Good idea?:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're just being silly. Play the game at your own pace and you'll be fine.

Edited by BlueBunnay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
39 minutes ago, Nattia said:

i think hm lvl 15 is the current max in kr/tw

It's 20.

 

1 hour ago, BlueBunnay said:

You're just being silly. Play the game at your own pace and you'll be fine.

Playing at your own pace? Blasphemy in the eyes on NA/EU people.

You must get max level and gear every major update within a week of the update to obviously enjoy anything in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmatsuDF   

Level 50 HM20 is the cap in most regions other then our own. We'll probably get HM20 sometime before Act VI, assuming the game is still up by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChanChan   

Next update is supposed to unlock hm 15. We should start a betting pool on how many days before a bot/hack reaches it. I'll put my money on 3 days.

 

And another pool on how long it takes NC to discipline the player. I'm placing that bet on the Tuesday after never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:20 PM, Zuzu said:

It's 20

 

Playing at your own pace? Blasphemy in the eyes on NA/EU people.

You must get max level and gear every major update within a week of the update to obviously enjoy anything in this game.

Another silly post. Must max stuff to enjoy this game? Your opinion and not a fact. I'm enjoying every little bit of this game without maxing stuff. Not blasphemy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
26 minutes ago, BlueBunnay said:

Another silly post. Must max stuff to enjoy this game? Your opinion and not a fact. I'm enjoying every little bit of this game without maxing stuff. Not blasphemy.

I can see the sarcasm went right over your head.

But can't expect anyone on the forums to take things jokingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Polite   

Its called a guild lol seriously don't do LFG all day find an active guild all the content we have right now you only need up to true pirate people asking for 550+ n shit for dungs most of them can't even play their class properly. Don't get me started how many people leave Yeti 4Man if there isn't a FM in the party lol lol people get gear / class carried through content.

Edited by Polite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:00 AM, Zuzu said:

I can see the sarcasm went right over your head.

But can't expect anyone on the forums to take things jokingly.

yeah no one jokes around here in the forums. i'll let you go this time and I better not see anymore funny business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now