Fastest update

GraceBlade

Maybe in this year this game cap level will be 100 and hongmoon lvl 50!! I am so exciting!! i wanna see lots of max lvl players and with max lvl legendary gears and pets and wings and cloth and hairs and new classes!!!!whoever have full time job!!stop worry about catching up others Forget about multiple update.  or otherwise!!!! You can buy lots nc coin!! Or(xxxxxxx)Good idea?:-)

39 minutes ago, Nattia said:

i think hm lvl 15 is the current max in kr/tw

It's 20.

1 hour ago, BlueBunnay said:

You're just being silly. Play the game at your own pace and you'll be fine.

Playing at your own pace? Blasphemy in the eyes on NA/EU people.

You must get max level and gear every major update within a week of the update to obviously enjoy anything in this game.

Next update is supposed to unlock hm 15. We should start a betting pool on how many days before a bot/hack reaches it. I'll put my money on 3 days.

And another pool on how long it takes NC to discipline the player. I'm placing that bet on the Tuesday after never.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:20 PM, Zuzu said:

It's 20

Playing at your own pace? Blasphemy in the eyes on NA/EU people.

You must get max level and gear every major update within a week of the update to obviously enjoy anything in this game.

Another silly post. Must max stuff to enjoy this game? Your opinion and not a fact. I'm enjoying every little bit of this game without maxing stuff. Not blasphemy.

26 minutes ago, BlueBunnay said:

Another silly post. Must max stuff to enjoy this game? Your opinion and not a fact. I'm enjoying every little bit of this game without maxing stuff. Not blasphemy.

I can see the sarcasm went right over your head.

But can't expect anyone on the forums to take things jokingly.

Its called a guild lol seriously don't do LFG all day find an active guild all the content we have right now you only need up to true pirate people asking for 550+ n shit for dungs most of them can't even play their class properly. Don't get me started how many people leave Yeti 4Man if there isn't a FM in the party lol lol people get gear / class carried through content.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:00 AM, Zuzu said:

I can see the sarcasm went right over your head.

But can't expect anyone on the forums to take things jokingly.

yeah no one jokes around here in the forums. i'll let you go this time and I better not see anymore funny business.

Archived