Nebula Stone does not Upgrade From Awakened Infernal (10) to True Profane (1)- why?

DomiSotto

10 minutes ago, Jem said:

wtf, no it doesn't skip anything.

The poster was making a nitpick because I typed True Profane instead of Awakened Profane.

As for which stage it's for, it was not defined anywhere as far as I know, so I assumed I can use the stone instead of the weapon as long as it was below Scorpio.

I'd like to know tbh what is the lowest weapon you can replace with Nebula, rather than doing it by trial and error. I might abandon the whole idea if it is too far down the chain. I used it instead of Silverfrost Weapon, and it worked.

What it says is this:

The Upgrade Nebula Stone is very special as it reduces the cost of weapon transformation when used—up to 40% for lower tiers. When used in the Offering slot in place of an transformation weapon, the transformation costs of that upgrade (materials and gold) will be reduced 10–40%. The Upgrade Nebula Stone does not reduce the cost of a Breakthrough or weapon reinforcement (only the standard transformation levels), and its potency is reduced as you progress to the higher weapon paths.

Yes, I got a confirmation from the CS, that's a real let down. I guess, 5g it is & forget the alt.

I would like to inform you that your are only allowed to use the Nebula Stone when you reach the Oathbreaker Stage in your weapon or any Silverfrost Patch upgrade. So meaning, you can use the stone when you upgrade True Profane - Oathbreaker.

7 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Yes, the title should have said Awakened Profane, not True Profane, you are correct.

Thanks for clearing that up, bro. For a minute I thought i was missing out on something big.

Edit: I wasn't nit-picking; I honestly thought I had missed something. Not trying to be a "cricket."

Archived