Nebula Stone does not Upgrade From Awakened Infernal (10) to True Profane (1)- why?

DomiSotto

2 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I don't want to try to find someone to fight Profane Jiangshi at the Necropolis, and there is no way I will be able to get enough mats to upgrade his weapon three times before June 22.

Really? Ask in faction. Damn on my server someone would've helped you 100%, on cerulean side that is. Twin Wagons. But regardless that costs 1 moonstone to upgrade, there isn't much that a nebula stone can alleviate anyways. SO try getting your clan or your faction to help farming that jiangshi. If you struggle at this weapon so much, you will have issues with the later ones too :\

I wanted to do the same on my lvl 47 BM alt. I got 3 of the stones (& can't transfer) and no way can afford spend the gold and mats on a 3rd toon alt. but wanted to bump it up even at that level. So I didn't have to spend another 3 hours killing, opening, cursing. I was happy to do so, bc I wanted to use rather then sell...but 5g will be pretty sweet on my crafter BM.

Is it a bug? Or they figured what lazy sod will spend a nebula at this low lvl, lol.

No, I want a replacement for the purple weapon drop that is hard to obtain and takes a lot of time, and slows down the progression significantly. I thought it would work, so I already used the Moonwater key on Hujikar. They did not specify the low limit of the Nebula usefulness, just the upper.

3 hours ago, VRock said:

ofc don't work because it uses only 1 moowaterstone. what u want 0 stones?

It could replace the weapon as it does for all others and reduce the gold cost. For an event to be level 36 and up, it should offer something for all equipment level 36 and up as well. What level is the Profane weapon dropped from the wheel?

if you have 2 characters (alt for misty u said), how is it not possible to have that gold to buy some mts? i mean, ion my alt i had the right money when i reached lvl45. because u know u dont have to waste money in the leveling phase

It's not the mats, it's the purple weapon drop that I want to speed up the levelling. Nobody does those field bosses any longer. On the first character I used the Moonwater Key. Because I got the stone, and assumed I can use Nebula instead of Profane, I used the key on Hujikar. :( I am not RNG lucky, so going against the 2x RNG on the Wheel will be horrible & I really dislike the Necropolis area, plus you all know how much time the game takes per day to spend it on Jiangshi. 

Can I farm it on my main to send the essences to the alt?

12 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

It's not the mats, it's the purple weapon drop that I want to speed up the levelling. Nobody does those field bosses any longer. On the first character I used the Moonwater Key. Because I got the stone, and assumed I can use Nebula instead of Profane, I used the key on Hujikar. :( I am not RNG lucky, so going against the 2x RNG on the Wheel will be horrible & I really dislike the Necropolis area, plus you all know how much time the game takes per day to spend it on Jiangshi. 

Can I farm it on my main to send the essences to the alt?

Yes, you can send it to your alt.

13 hours ago, Mucski said:

Really? Ask in faction. Damn on my server someone would've helped you 100%, on cerulean side that is. Twin Wagons. But regardless that costs 1 moonstone to upgrade, there isn't much that a nebula stone can alleviate anyways. SO try getting your clan or your faction to help farming that jiangshi. If you struggle at this weapon so much, you will have issues with the later ones too :\

Another person fro Twin Wagons! But yeah, Even on the Crimson side I will usually help people out who need a boss like Profane or Hajikar.

13 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Folks, what's wrong, why can't I upgrade to True Profane Stage 1 here with Nebula? The character is level 42.

you would be better off by selling the stone to a vendor instead of using it at this level, the 5 Gold you would get is almost the entire upgrade cost at that stage.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

you would be better off by selling the stone to a vendor instead of using it at this level, the 5 Gold you would get is almost the entire upgrade cost at that stage.

But I would lose much more by spending hours on killing Profane Jiangshi potentially. I had to kill Hujikar 28 times to get my weapon on my main. And that was WITHOUT the wheel. If I knew that I cannot use Nebula on Jiangshi, I would have saved the key for the Jinashi. :( Not that anyone kills Hujikar any more... damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Anyway, no response to the ticket yet. :(

*correction mine is the Forgotten Brightstone weapon. and yes I sold one (nebula stone) so I can get the MTS but ya, need the weapon and would have liked to use the nebula for that. but what  Pepperino

said makes sense =/ so that's not gunna happen for me then

Your only solution for the time being would be farming with your main, and send the essences to alt.

I did that as well.

Save your stone for the next upgrade, I think that way it would faster and easier.

Don't waste your time with support, they know nothing and will reply with their typical response, as intended.

wtf, no it doesn't skip anything. You STILL have to upgrade. It's just not as costly if you use the Nebula Stone.

The Nebula stone is for further progressed weapons in the line, not those so far back that require minimal mats compared to other stages.

Archived