Hosting yeti teaching runs every Sunday!

Thoron

Just now, Shuviten said:

I'm mushin but after I finish my dailies etc and if my guild has nothing they need me for I don't mind coming along sometimes since I kinda enjoy teaching people, spices it up a bit and makes it harder. I'm a 600 ap bm and also have a low ap fm that I can come on if you ever want to show them how it works with a fm. Let me know how to contact you if you want

thank you ! ill pm u during the day :)

I'm mushin but after I finish my dailies etc and if my guild has nothing they need me for I don't mind coming along sometimes since I kinda enjoy teaching people, spices it up a bit and makes it harder. I'm a 600 ap bm and also have a low ap fm that I can come on if you ever want to show them how it works with a fm. Let me know how to contact you if you want

Edit: I'm also down to teach Asura if you want

If you are doing a yeti run next Sunday, I am up for it. I have two main chars but my wl meets the min requirement. Hopefully I'll have my sum meets the requirement next Sunday. I'm mosty available thoughout the day

IGN: Rima

AP: 438 (might change since I'm always trying to upgrade my wep.)

Server: Jiwan

Just contract me though ign mail, or message me here and just a warning I have a crappy pc so I have long loading time and might lag as well.

Archived