Forums

Respond from NCSOFT

Yubeiyagyuu

I play this game since release, and i saw never an answer in his forum. we want to know whats going on. I feel like, im lef alone in the dark, and what we writet is not important at all. this game would have potential, when a bit more respond would come but i dont see it. whats going on? who feels the same?

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

If you're looking for posts from NCSOFT staff, the best place to look is in the Devtracker.

You'll find many responses to frequently asked questions and information on game updates.

Hope that helps!

okay, the first thing i do, is look at it the other thing is, we wrote so often about things like arena, or in my case, the summoner that makes to low dmg or have not enaugh escape possibility in pvp,  summoners can be waited out by every class that makes more dmg, and most clasdes do more dmg. until now, i dont saw a fix or increase in direct dmg. to make wait and hit strategy useless. it sucks completly in arena. for that we want respond. the face that the class with more dmg wins, we cant do anything to win.

10 minutes ago, Yubeiyagyuu said:

okay, the first thing i do, is look at it the other thing is, we wrote so often about things like arena, or in my case, the summoner that makes to low dmg or have not enaugh escape possibility in pvp,  summoners can be waited out by every class that makes more dmg, and most clasdes do more dmg. until now, i dont saw a fix or increase in direct dmg. to make wait and hit strategy useless. it sucks completly in arena. for that we want respond. the face that the class with more dmg wins, we cant do anything to win.

That's just because you're not a good summoner...

Please, no... Dont add escapes or damage to summoner. Summoners are perfectly fine already. Hell, everyone cry that they're broken. You just need to make better use of your skills.

Summoners are at the top rankings all over the place, they're the easiest class to win arena with at lower tiers. It gets harder as you rank up, but still a very strong class. They dont need any changes whatsoever.

Just now, Yubeiyagyuu said:

just make simply 1 - 1, if time runs out. but not lose because we have not enaugh dmg

You can edit posts btw if you scroll over your previous post.

They are constantly updating balances with the up to date Korean patch. They will be adding in a new balance patch with the new update on the 1st of June.

It would be very nice if they could post on suggestion threads that they are taking this or that into account or tell us what is physically impossible for them to do. I still believe they should have themed threads every week asking for feedback for specific things.

Just FYI, The folks here are not the ones who make decisions about class skill changes. That is done by the main dev team in Korea. The folks here can pass along feedback, but don't expect anything to be changed unless it is a common theme in all the regions.

you dont understand what i mean, when you have the same skill then opponent 2, 2 would win everytime. thats what i mean. the chances of winning requires to much, summoner is wrote down as an easy to play class, thats not true at all, my assasin is much more easy to play then the summoner.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived