Almost Afraid to Ask: So 450 AP is Which Stage?

DomiSotto

I have just upgraded all the way to the Level 10 of the Awakened Oathbreaker, with the next evolution being the rue Oathbreaker, which seem to correspond on the old chart to the Dark Pirate going to the Awakened Pirate, and my AP (with 25 AP diamond) is 428. My next leg goes to Breeze, and to go to Breeze the transition takes the Silvefrost mats. But does it mean that even if I do it, I still won't have even the 450 AP? Which stage corresponds to the 450 AP?

TY

Well.. based on my experience.

The greatest boost for me for att come from gems, the +25 att diamond. and upgrading accessories.  I upgraded my bracelet first to Oathbreaker. It give me the additional boost Plus my leveling (im now 50HM7) Im now sitting at 456...well yeah miniscule compared to today's 500 norm.  Would love to get soul but i need moar labs which almost unworkable thanks to 1000 132 10054. But i'll keep doing what i can do.

So i think you might want to prioritize more in accessories.

Depends on the rest of your equipment.  You can  see the updated stats of the weapon by hovering your mouse pointer over the next stage on the upgrade screen. 

Also,  at that point is cheaper and better to focus on upgrading your bracelet.  Nice stats for little money. 

44 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I have just upgraded all the way to the Level 10 of the Awakened Oathbreaker, with the next evolution being the rue Oathbreaker, which seem to correspond on the old chart to the Dark Pirate going to the Awakened Pirate, and my AP (with 25 AP diamond) is 428. My next leg goes to Breeze, and to go to Breeze the transition takes the Silvefrost mats. But does it mean that even if I do it, I still won't have even the 450 AP? Which stage corresponds to the 450 AP?

TY

You get AP from other sources, for example accessories, AP gems, soul, levels and HM levels (quite a lot here), and since recently Asura soulshield. You can have true breeze and still have 400 AP.

--

On a side note, please balance out your stats and don't focus on AP alone. Spend a few minutes to read up on crit/crit damage/accuracy/piercing and figure what would do you best.

37 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

The greatest boost for me for att come from gems, the +25 att diamond. and upgrading accessories.  I upgraded my bracelet first to Oathbreaker. It give me the additional boost Plus my leveling (im now 50HM7) Im now sitting at 456...well yeah miniscule compared to today's 500 norm.  Would love to get soul but i need moar labs which almost unworkable thanks to 1000 132 10054. But i'll keep doing what i can do.

You could look into fusing the HM Energy Stage 1 instead of going through Moonwater Soul, as it's less pain in the back overall and might be even cheaper considering Moonwater upgrade (I'm not up to date with market)

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

TY

i'm a a bit over 450 at the moment without all of the accessories even at siren and still only at awakened pirate 10. i don't even have the 25 AP diamond, i got the cheap 6gold 18 AP one

HM levels, each gives you 5 AP  or so if i'm not wrong ( usually i just do the moonwater soulstone dailies, the arena dailies, plus 3-4 silverfrost dailies and at the moment the shroowm one, at HM6 at the moment 6 -> ~20-30 AP haven't googled for the right values)

moonwater soul, 10 AP, easy to farm, but  may take time ( naryu lab ) and the honorary thinggies are "affordable"

I brought 3/6 of my accessories to the Siren-Pirate interface, and I so far only have 1 honorary+30 pieces f Naryu soul, so the soul is probably not going to happen.

I do have the 25AP gem. My HM level is 5.

Once I get the True Oathbreaker, I was going to get the remaining 3 accessories upgraded to the Siren/Pirate interface.

I understand I need other stats, and try to build my shields the best I can, but it's tricky  (currently have a mix of infused Scorpio with Labyrinth). 

I had 453 AP with Awake Pirate 10 all siren access and +25 AP diamond. now true pirate 5 and Hongmoon Energy Stage1 I have 475. so without the AP diamond and the Soul, it takes more than siren accessories and pirate weapon for 450 AP.

Upgrade your ring, earring, and necklace to True Siren. Get the bracelet to Awakened Oathbreaker and you don't really have to worry about the belt.

My SIN alt is only HM5 and has 478AP with Awakened Oathbreaker Dagger, Awakened Oathbreaker bracelet, True Siren necklace&ring at stage5, Awakened Siren earring, and HM Soul. Using 25AP gem and 3AP Peridot from Valentine Event.

I think I had around 450 when I had +10 True siren weapon,same 25 AP gem.

Atm HM 7 at 502 with +10 True Pirate/True siren ring/awakened siren earring/Awakened oathbreaker bracelet stage 5/Python necklace,the one with 9ap and 366 crit dmg.I'm gonna use that till I have all my accs up to +10 true siren.

Soul is the energy stage 1,just bought the broken sword fragments and combined them to avoid the whole fuss with Laby.

Based on my calculations I will end up at 517 Ap once I have all my accs at +10 true siren and the bracelet at +10.Thats when everything becomes a lot more expensive due to the silverfrost mats,especially stingers.

4 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

The cost for all 3 pieces of the broken oathbreaker sword is a total of around 65g.  15 AP for 65g is an amazing deal.  That's 2-3 days worth of dailies.

6 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

TY

Awakened Pirate is True Oathbreaker just saying. Have fun getting that with these prices and your AP. I have a WL with just about your AP and I can't join any of the lvl 50 heroics cause just as soon as I join everyone leaves. I had to go through 14 loading screens for Cold-Storage today, until 1 party decided to stay.

7 hours ago, Enhance said:

You could look into fusing the HM Energy Stage 1 instead of going through Moonwater Soul, as it's less pain in the back overall and might be even cheaper considering Moonwater upgrade (I'm not up to date with market)

Don't you need the Moonwater Soul to reach HM Energy Stage 1? Could someone enlighten me on the soul options in more detail, please? I know next to nothing about them besides the mats required to get a Moonwater Soul.

BTW, this is a good tool to help you decide what to upgrade first: http://bnscoffee.com/

Just now, Tsuchiryu said:

Don't you need the Moonwater Soul to reach HM Energy Stage 1? Could someone enlighten me on the soul options in more detail, please? I know next to nothing about them besides the mats required to get a Moonwater Soul.

You have two ways to get Hongmoon Energy stage 1 (+15 AP)

1: Get Moonwater Soul, upgrade to HME (5 honorary ornaments, 5 naryu tablets, 5 gold)

2: Get HME stage 1 directly by fusing 3 parts of broken oathbreaker's blade (check the prices on AH, I'm not updated).

Rest is all the way straight and expensive.

Checked the sword parts on Marketplace... Blade and Blade Point can go for around 1-2g at their cheapest... but False Edge goes for over 80g on average. Gonna need to do some 4-man Necropolis or Sogun's Lament if you can't or don't want to buy that one.

I'm honestly unsure how I'll go on about the Soul... I'm 3/4th done with the Naryu Relic Fragments, but I'm missing out on the Honorary Ornaments. Still, it would take me relatively less effort to get Moonwater Soul... but I also need to account for the costs to evolve it to HM Energy... so yeah, probably worth it to go straight for HM Energy in my case, since that's less than a week's worth of doing daily quest runs for gold.

Unless being carried in the 4-man for the more expensive Oathbreaker's Blade part while having around 440+ AP is a option... :P

I am just going to sell my leftover stingers, since they are now close to 3g (hope they are tonight!) and since it is highly unlikely I'd last long enough in this game to get to the point where I can use them. Can sell that one honorary ornament I have as well, if it's only used for soul?

Fingers crossed it's 80 gold....

16 minutes ago, Hinotama000 said:

Don't give up. It's not like it hurts anyone to take the time to do things to get powerful.

Oh, not giving up if that was directed at me. Just having a bit of a hard time on what to give priority to regarding accessories. Top priority now is weapon, though. I'm safer now that I finally reached Awakened Pirate, but now I need to focus on getting the breakthrough/evolution weapons.

Yes, gonna have to dedicate a lot to just catch up with accessories later on, but they can wait a bit. It's not like THEIR paths are gonna be changed for no real reason. *grumble grumble*

19 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I am just going to sell my leftover stingers, since they are now close to 3g (hope they are tonight!) and since it is highly unlikely I'd last long enough in this game to get to the point where I can use them. Can sell that one honorary ornament I have as well, if it's only used for soul?

Fingers crossed it's 80 gold....

Ornaments are used mostly to evolve the soul, yes, but if this spreadsheet ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10kEB_YfWtBo5b0gn1Q3xGpnV5UZHHZzCnCe9FaqKVUE/htmlview?sle=true# ) is anything to go by, a few will be required for other accessories as well. If you don't mind eventually farming more of them much later, it might be a good idea to sell it now.

Stingers, though... well, up to you, but you'll need them in the thousands for everything. If you think you won't use them anytime soon, however, it's not that bad an idea to sell what you can spare. Maybe it's just me but I like to keep what I know I may have to use, even if it takes me a LONG time to actually do so.

32 minutes ago, Hinotama000 said:

Don't give up. It's not like it hurts anyone to take the time to do things to get powerful.

True, but after I kill Jinsoyoun, I don't really see the point of playing it. I don't like the dungeons, find the game of acquisition boring, and the story & main character are boring.

The only enjoyable part for me are the artwork and classes, but you can't really play through different classes because of the gearing and exactly the same story every time...

So, yes, kill Jinsoyun, and out.

I feel that playing Mass Effect series for a couple of hours a day is way better for my health, sanity, living life and enjoying gaming. Mass Effect is not as pretty, and combat is awful, but in Mass Effect different things happen every day,  the dialogue is awesome, your main character is the coolest ever, and the gear you need drops as you play through it.

I seriously don't get it why I am even playing BnS anymore. I guess, just need closure.

On 5/19/2016 at 10:04 AM, DomiSotto said:

You aren't upgrading your gears equally. If you uses the transformation stones as an indicator, you should be way over 450 while still using only moonwater stones.

Here is my SMN, who is at 468 when I stopped playing this game right when treasure trove came out.

Archived