[Suggestion] Remove Tomb from daily challenge

Lunakitty

It is getting completely out of hand. Due to the horrific toxity and rushiness of the community high level players are causing bad playing experience to those who honestly are in the dungeon for the first time. Or at least make it so that you can only join parties that has +-5 levels from your current level.

I am also high level player and seeing how others rush getting lower levels killed while throwing f-words out it is definitely not a nice gaming experience for anyone. Please rethink about having Tomb of the Exile in daily challenge!

Yep tomb is fine as a challenge even as a high level myself i've had to deal with rude people not waiting when its like....breh just go solo it then xD then they try to find ways to justify their own assinine behavior saying you were slow or get a better comp

Ya I have definitely been the noob that experienced the rage from having this being done to me but I remember also seeing fair lvl 50s that didn't do that. I was happy to get the free soulshield and upgrade items without a bid war amongst people my lvl. So I was mentally prepared for an a**hole or a fair person.

Just now, MushinKFM said:

Maybe cause you take years to get to the room cause you're only playing with one hand ;)

Or maybe there are also low levels in the party? I can run way faster than the person who this time did the dungeon as he was kinda slow imo but the lvl 37-41 cannot keep up.

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

It is getting completely out of hand. Due to the horrific toxity and rushiness of the community high level players are causing bad playing experience to those who honestly are in the dungeon for the first time. Or at least make it so that you can only join parties that has +-5 levels from your current level.

I am also high level player and seeing how others rush getting lower levels killed while throwing f-words out it is definitely not a nice gaming experience for anyone. Please rethink about having Tomb of the Exile in daily challenge!

Maybe cause you take years to get to the room cause you're only playing with one hand ;)

1 hour ago, Scorpyix said:

What happens if there are a total of 6 players in party and 5 of the leave? The last one will be forced to get out of dungeon or he continue alone?

Whoever is in the dungeon stays in the dungeon. Once you're in, you're in until you finish the dungeon or you leave party. You can't get force booted unless you disconnect from the game.

27 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Or maybe there are also low levels in the party? I can run way faster than the person who this time did the dungeon as he was kinda slow imo but the lvl 37-41 cannot keep up.

High level players often forgot that low level players are more likely to aggro the trash mobs if the high level players don't aggro them first. And the low level players can't survive running away if the trash mobs start attacking them, because they only had 5K health, not 50K.

I had a level 50 HM8 in ToE on my alt today. He said "stay close to me" before the dungeon started. I was fine with that, thinking I'd just run without picking up loots. Then, it turned out he was an assassin and stealth most of the time until boss. I shouldn't have "stay close to him". I had to drop group because I couldn't make through the hallways filled with the force master mobs by myself.

25 minutes ago, Yetan said:

High level players often forgot that low level players are more likely to aggro the trash mobs if the high level players don't aggro them first. And the low level players can't survive running away if the trash mobs start attacking them, because they only had 5K health, not 50K.

I had a level 50 HM8 in ToE on my alt today. He said "stay close to me" before the dungeon started. I was fine with that, thinking I'd just run without picking up loots. Then, it turned out he was an assassin and stealth most of the time until boss. I shouldn't have "stay close to him". I had to drop group because I couldn't make through the hallways filled with the force master mobs by myself.

Unfortunately many high levels are like that. If you cannot run through mobs without aggroing everything you're better off dying in flames while others rush. Maybe I should start rushing in higher level areas such as Poh as I can solo the bosses just to show how annoying it is when someone cannot wait.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

Don't tell me you are the rushy person I did the Tomb of the Exile yesterday?

Nope but through my lvling stages I always managed to get into the room before the lvl 50 ppl, and if not I know where the fire/death points are

5 minutes ago, MushinKFM said:

Nope but through my lvling stages I always managed to get into the room before the lvl 50 ppl, and if not I know where the fire/death points are

think about "new" players who maybe entering it for the first time ... It´s not that big problem for players who are running it with an alt it´s a problem for upcoming new players.

Bns game design & logic is total nonsense to the point that if i'm new player i will never start this game ....
NCsoft to blame ...

Just stop spending money for the game and they will start listen the community ....

Same could be said of any low level dungeon in the daily challenge, but having them there is the best way to guarantee a low level can actually find a party to complete the content.

If they wanted to make sure low levels weren't left in the dust during the run, better solutions might be:

-Additional reward for no one dying.

-Capped AP for non-max-level dungeons.

-Party finder matches player by AP (best effort).

--(Meaning, it runs for 10 seconds looking for players +/-10AP, if a full party isn't found it looks for +/-20AP for another 10 seconds, etc. etc.)

Archived