Familiar crit/Summoner crit interaction?

Maximum Frittata

I'm new to the game and I was looking through skill interactions and wondering, when the cat crits does it count as a crit for the summoner and vise versa? So for example if my cat crits will I instant cast Rumblebees? Or if I crit while someone's knocked up will I be able to use Play Time twice? Another sort of example is on Weed Whack, will the cooldown decrease if my cat if the one attacking a knocked down opponent or does it have to be me?

Also, not summoner specific but I was wondering if an evaded attack can still crit/a crit be evaded? So if you had an amethyst and a sapphire, could you proc both in the same attack?

The effect triggers only if the skill itself crits, which means, only if Rumblebees crit, you can instant cast the next one. If your Rosethorn for example crits, next Rumblebees is still slow cast. Same goes for Play Time, only if the skill itself crits.

The cooldown of Weed Whack will decrease if the enemy you attack is knocked down. So it could be any random guy that knocks the enemy down and you get the cooldown decrease.

I´m not 100% sure on this one, but I don´t think an evaded attack can count as crit, just doesn´t seem logical to me.

Your cat and your summoner are two different "entity".

Gems proc and crits are all independent. If the kitty crits and you have an amethyst equipped, the Kitty gets the heal, not you. If you crit, you get healed, not kitty.

Same goes for ruby and whatnot. Exemple the "next 2 attacks are crit" ruby. You can proc it and it wont apply for your kitty. Your kitty can proc it too and it'll make it's own two next attack crits.

If you have a peridot on (On evasion gem). same thing.  If you evade, you get the buff. If your kitty evade, it gets the buff. The 30 second internal cooldown is also independent. Your kitty evade and it'll get a 30sec cooldown, and you can still evade and get effect and get your own 30sec cooldown.

Archived