Forums

Server/routing issues (with graphs)

Brainy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Server is shit today, No lag in open world but hell tons of lag inside dung and arena

well about 2-3 days ago.. i have DC fest at cold storage when winter mane is at 50%.. ;w; Everyone got DC.

When i get back.. the DG was already locked and need the D@mn reset... ;w;

The lag became extremely bad lately, even for PvE. Then we have the problem with the character info...

And the worst thing is, if you send a ticket to support, they will imply it's our fault.

I swear, if this keeps up, I'm going to switch over to another game.

Nowadays they make good looking games, but for what good ?

We can't play them, they release unfinished games and the servers are crap.

I have 29 ms and jumps in a second at 300 ms, when i'm trying to spam some skills the lag is there and i can't do a proper dps. And imagine playing with a melee...

2 hours ago, memow0w said:

Nowadays they make good looking games, but for what good ?

We can't play them, they release unfinished games and the servers are crap.

I have 29 ms and jumps in a second at 300 ms, when i'm trying to spam some skills the lag is there and i can't do a proper dps. And imagine playing with a melee...

Blade and soul is not new game, China/Korean/Japan/Tawien/Etc all have perfect server without having problem,

It just NA/EU server having a real security problem with dynamic IPs, That cause many people to lag special people like you and me getting the lag spikes during combat

4 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Blade and soul is not new game

And who said it's a new game ?

I'm talking in general about the mmo's games nowadays, all of them have problems.

Even worse for ncsoft considering that this game should have already be optimized a long time ago, and don't tell me it's all about the servers and our dynamic IPs because this game looks like it's in a beta state.

2 hours ago, memow0w said:

And who said it's a new game ?

I'm talking in general about the mmo's games nowadays, all of them have problems.

Even worse for ncsoft considering that this game should have already be optimized a long time ago, and don't tell me it's all about the servers and our dynamic IPs because this game looks like it's in a beta state.

I know, But I talking about the easiest thing they can do is to remove Gameguard and change their damn server security it the reason for our problem

Archived