Server/routing issues (with graphs)

Brainy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nitti said:

How they know this before Lauch ? What are talking about ? i wanna know about others posts too..

thx...

The initial TA (tech-alpha) and CBT1 we had only the Mushin server, then at later CBTs they added "EU" servers that were basically EU clients physically located in TX, then later the EU game server were moved to EU, its current physical location. That said, the market data server has always been physically located in NA (TX), and never located in EU.

14 minutes ago, spreequell said:

People were already alerting NC about lag issues during closed beta.

As stated ^^above^^.

Man , I need to restart my router like 50 times every damn day to get a decent IP that not having problem with game so I be able to play.

Idk really what should I do or whenever they going to fix the dynamic crap IP problem -.-

I quit this game for this reason around the time Mushin Tower patch came out, it's sad to see this is still not fixed. I'm glad I only spent 20€ as it's been the shortest lived MMO I ever played.

Today my ingame ping jumped from 5ms to 900ms, it just goes up and down the whole time. even when i simply run, i see my ping jumping between 10ms - 200ms. I had these problems to when the 50 cap raise came, but then it dissapeared again for a few weeks. Now after this patch, its unplayable again. While other games play perfectly normal.

I really like this game, been playing since launch, but if there would be a reason to quit, THIS would be it..

Getting tired of this lag NCSoft, DO something about it!

2 hours ago, 884156_1452550506 said:

Today my ingame ping jumped from 5ms to 900ms, it just goes up and down the whole time. even when i simply run, i see my ping jumping between 10ms - 200ms. I had these problems to when the 50 cap raise came, but then it dissapeared again for a few weeks. Now after this patch, its unplayable again. While other games play perfectly normal.

I really like this game, been playing since launch, but if there would be a reason to quit, THIS would be it..

Getting tired of this lag NCSoft, DO something about it!

I love this, I was hyper for this game for 3 years but now I feel like meh

I had the same problem like yours today, After restarting my damn router 10 times till I got decent IP that let me play with 100ms after like playing for hour it jumped back to 250ms =.=

On 30/05/2016 at 11:03 PM, Ein said:

WUVHdDh.jpg

5366293307.png

(To Frankfurt)

I had tried to have a one month long conversation with support which was a complete waste of time

If you have abundant time on your hands - Part1 Part2

No point in talking to them, nothing will be done, game is dying, they don't give one damn about it.

Well, too bad.

Regards

Hah you did this too, calm - polite and plenty of info in the tickets, jumping through all their hops, and the same crappy copy pasta responses ending in "we can't do anything, but you could try the forums".

I wish someone would rent a decent box to host the game; making it actually worth playing again, NCSoft cleary don't seem interested in fixing theirs.

Edit:

LOL I just noticed that : "We are on top of this issue and we have also received multiple reports similar to your issue. We will be posting updates on our forums regarding this so we suggest that you keep an eye out on our forums." was the response I got 2 months ago

Compared to your: "We may not be able to provide you an update(s) on progress with this issue."

followed by the slightly contradictory:

"We will surely let our players know if ever we have new information regarding this."

if

ever....

4 hours ago, Bruce Chi said:

Hah you did this too, calm - polite and plenty of info in the tickets, jumping through all their hops, and the same crappy copy pasta responses ending in "we can't do anything, but you could try the forums".

I wish someone would rent a decent box to host the game; making it actually worth playing again, NCSoft cleary don't seem interested in fixing theirs.

Edit:

LOL I just noticed that : "We are on top of this issue and we have also received multiple reports similar to your issue. We will be posting updates on our forums regarding this so we suggest that you keep an eye out on our forums." was the response I got 2 months ago

Compared to your: "We may not be able to provide you an update(s) on progress with this issue."

followed by the slightly contradictory:

"We will surely let our players know if ever we have new information regarding this."

if

ever....

I did hear that from like a 2 months now -.-

On 30.05.2016 at 1:03 AM, Ein said:

WUVHdDh.jpg

5366293307.png

(To Frankfurt)

I had tried to have a one month long conversation with support which was a complete waste of time

If you have abundant time on your hands - Part1 Part2

No point in talking to them, nothing will be done, game is dying, they don't give one damn about it.

Well, too bad.

Regards

This is almost the same thing that happened to me. 

http://postimg.org/image/cp7fw1r2z/

It was just a feedback / question ticket, but they started copy-pasting their bullcrap. I already did everything they told me previously...

The conclusion is: they just don't read / don't care.

Ever since yesterday patch BnS unplayable. I get lag spoke where every few seconds My screen would freeze and I can't do anything.  Don't think Ncsoft will fix anything lol. Funny how I made a comment in one of the post about NCsoft won't fix a thing about this and I was ban form using the forums for a day yet they did absolute nothing about the botting, the hackers, speed hackers and all the bugs in the game. Yet as soon as I post something offensive about them I get ban lol. Good one Ncsoft.

Jan. 30-Feb. 13 2016 Tech log.

I hate to admit this issues been a problem for a while.  And it is the only issue that seems to be getting the worst rep.  Many issues have been fixed since the time I first started playing.  This, however, has stayed an issue.  Being an IT myself I can honestly say that this is not on the client side, and what little is, isn't the main issue.  Nor does it show to effect the problem more or less in terms of a solution.  I don't have my graphs now due to a few optimizations and what not to this computer.(deleting old files, cleaning registries, fixing various issues that randomly pop up.  And of course just a general temp file cleaning and so on.)  However the tech support ticket has been quite interesting.  Above is a pastebin of the tech support for it.  And you will see that I even hinted through the process that they may have some issues on their end they are overlooking as well.  I talked to them with respect and went into detail.  Probolly so much detail, it isn't funny.   I didn't mind the copy paste reactions, however, what I did mind is that in my tickets this is currently classed as "Solved" even though they even admit that it is not at the end.

17 hours ago, Nitti said:

so I'll think about NCSoft from now on Greatest Games....dead by baddest services...

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

So true, Good game but bad servers.... 

brought to us by greedy, inconsiderate prix.

Archived