Server/routing issues (with graphs)

Brainy

5 hours ago, Nitti said:

i Can't play over a month and my 90 day of premium is going down the drain.... and problem is not ours ISP.. I'm playing FFXIV right now and get better latency and better stability.....

Yep man, It been a month since 3/5/2016 I couldn't play game since that day aswell.

And IKNOW!, For the love of God I went to play APB: Reloaded during this month break from Blade and soul lag problem and god a stable 80ms without packet lost.

While till today since 3/5/2016 Blade and soul giving me around 200 to 500ms somedays it work fine with 90ms but it like a total of 5  days during this month.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Nitti said:

Watch my Nightmare.

Everyday at same time NC host getting worse

I lost my patience and my money with Blade and Soul.

TPtxEx9.png

ZUxmmKB.png

Ahhh, I got same problem special at night well EU night atleast, Their server ping jump toward 180ms for no reason.

I am glad to see i am not the only. I was worried about my internet connection, but really, The game is umplayable. looks as if the goldresellers aren't getting their way to this game, and they are sabotaging it by trying to drop the servers via DDOS :P

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:08 AM, JoannaRamira said:

And goodbye vipercap.... because i can't go into X-server.. im practically have no chance to get the outfit ;-;

Goodbye vipercad, Frozen Stinger, Dailies, gold and friends getting stronger than you...

7 hours ago, spreequell said:

I mean, yeah, Level3 may be *cricket*... but then what does that make NC servers? Dog*cricket*? Bull*cricket*?

After pingplotting lots of different Germany based servers, hosting games from various genres, I have been unable to find any that performs as (consistently) crap as these Blade and Soul servers.

There's a 20 page thread started in 2014 from Wildstar and countless other similar threads. Blade and Soul and Wildstar are sharing the same toaster as they were pinging the same target.

Random quote from Tera EU forum:

offlineS.png Travor

Intermediate

userRank2S.png

postM.png

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 11:28am

I got 100mb/s located near Germany, my pingtest is always grade A and i got spikes 200ms (in Tera), no worries ^^ also its funny that i got 5th generation i7 and GTX 970 and still 20-30 fps inside dungeons :D
How u want to keep people on this hamster servers? ^^

Sounds familiar?

They've hosted several games from the same data center plagued with the same issues for years.

I highly doubt this will ever be fixed.

14 hours ago, melrydstorm said:

I am glad to see i am not the only. I was worried about my internet connection, but really, The game is umplayable. looks as if the goldresellers aren't getting their way to this game, and they are sabotaging it by trying to drop the servers via DDOS :P

Man the game today is shit, I got like alot of lag spikes and from a while I notice that ping over Pingplotter jumped back for 200ms

Like wtf wrong with your server, Fix it people 

Last few weeks i was able to play normal (even without WTFast), but today i entered SSP, and was having lag spikes/lateny of 2-3s. Cmon NCSoft, alot of people are having these problems, do something about it..

3 hours ago, Shirolicious said:

I don't get though why you are pinging not to the game servers IP but to " 206.127.158.1".

The game server's IP (for Ebon Hall) is 206.127.149.8

Atleast ping to the proper server?

here is mine, to the proper server:

b67NNTG.png

Now you can't directly ping the server unless you use TCP ping (hence the red as the ping packet is dropped there). But, you can see the way towards the server COHOSTING in Frankfurt is pretty damn good. Atleast for me.

Anyways, all I am saying is ATLEAST PING TO THE RIGHT SERVER if you make these server routing posts.

206.127.158.1 is the main server IP that connect all Open world, Dung and arena IPs together, You can say it the mother of them that why Ncsoft ask you to ping it lol

And before you try to defend them please just understand it not about route only problem, But it about dynamic IP problems with the damn server

WUVHdDh.jpg

5366293307.png

(To Frankfurt)

I had tried to have a one month long conversation with support which was a complete waste of time

If you have abundant time on your hands - Part1 Part2

No point in talking to them, nothing will be done, game is dying, they don't give one damn about it.

Well, too bad.

Regards

Damn, I don't know what to say (read your part1 & 2). 

All I can show is mine, I pinged that same server that customer support asked you to:

YjlW9SA.png

Fortunately for me, as other ping tools have shown me ((psping (TCP pinging) from Microsoft's sys internals tools)) my ping is stable 14-15ms

Tomorrow I might try a longer one, like 30m or something see how that shows up.

1 hour ago, Shirolicious said:

Damn, I don't know what to say (read your part1 & 2). 

All I can show is mine, I pinged that same server that customer support asked you to:

Fortunately for me, as other ping tools have shown me ((psping (TCP pinging) from Microsoft's sys internals tools)) my ping is stable 14-15ms

Tomorrow I might try a longer one, like 30m or something see how that shows up.

That's indeed way too short of a test. I'd be very surprised if you got no spikes if you let it run for longer. What would give the rest of us bad ping at the ncsoft hop then, voodoo magic?

Edit with an example - I started a new one just now, imagine I had only tested for the minute or so between lag spikes as I've circled in this screenshot, I would also think my connection is fine even though it clearly isn't:

zDBoZ0r.png

On 5/18/2016 at 1:42 PM, Brainy said:

ow please, can someone from NCSoft do anything about this ?
I'm at my wits' end...

Didn't read other posts, but I seriously doubt NCS will do anything about this. They known all of this before launch, and nothing has been done since.

4 hours ago, AttacKat said:

. They known all of this before launch, and nothing has been done since.

How they know this before Lauch ? What are talking about ? i wanna know about others posts too..

thx...

Archived