Remove Meteor and Injured Soldiers from SSP

R2D2X2

Why? Hackers and Gold Sellers primary source of Gold were from Injured Soldiers and Meteor. Imagine a bot playing 24/7 how many Soulstone can he farm on (2-4 channels depends on the time)? /gg

The only one benefiting are them. Players are usually in SSP for Mining and some Boss. I know they will always find a way to farm, at least we are stalling them from destroying the economy and/or the game.

Some Players who's farming these will be forced to Dungeon or PVP which is a good thing because we will get more active players in arena and dungeons.

Since they removed the Weapon Box from SSP, it would be a piece of cake for them to remove the Meteor and Injured Soldiers.

24 minutes ago, Kichi said:

yeah, lets remove content and leave bot problem

That is what they did when they removed weapon crates. 

Here is a idea, lets remove bots and hackers and leave game content in the game !

Fix the bots by jsut making easy access to this stuff so they have no profit margin. If people don't need to spend gold for these gold sellers to get, then they wouldnt be able to continue in the game.

If everyone has enough places to get soulstones and moonstones, then they won't need the ones from bots on the market. Then the bots have nothing to sell on the market, so they leave.

You remove bots and hackers, not the content they take advantage of. Or, at the very worst, make it as easy for legit players to take advantage of said content.

The sooner players and NCsoft realize this, the less stupid suggestions and changes we'll see.

This is precisely there were a few against the measure of removing weapon boxes from SSP: it opens precedence for ill-thought out 'suggestions' like this one with the same flawed line of logic.

No.

My gear is low level, and will remain there for a long time, and those meteors and bodies are an important source of soulstones for the crafting and upgrades. And, no, I can’t gear up any faster.

As for your suggestion that ‘forcing’ players into dungeons is a good thing, that’s just silly. I like playing in the large group areas where I can relax and enjoy the game without feeling self-conscious about my lack of skill, gear, time and moral fiber. The single thing that turns me off this game is the dungeons.

21 minutes ago, VRock said:

no point having meteors and soldiers for cheaters and gold sellers.

Or for legit players who REALLY don't care about anything else in SSP. Or are you this narrow-minded to disregard them altogether? Because that wouldn't be fair to them.

*cricket*ing NCsoft shill...

Why are weapon crates being brought into the picture? Their removal has absolutely no adverse effects whatsoever; removing them simply removed a griefing factor. They did literally nothing, had no effect on the outcome of Quarry Worries, and certainly did not affect the income of Soulstones to affect the economy.

Removing meteors and injured soldiers, and therefore a method of obtaining Soulstones, will have a huge impact on the economy.

Because NCsoft's "lets remove content and not bots/hackers" won't really solve much, if anything, long-term and it will hurt legit players more than bots/hackers. So I'd rather not have people making any excuses for NCsoft to keep it up. And yes, that does include the SSP weapon boxes, regardless of ANY arguments you may have to support that change.

23 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Because NCsoft's "lets remove content and not bots/hackers" won't really solve much, if anything, long-term and it will hurt legit players more than bots/hackers. So I'd rather not have people making any excuses for NCsoft to keep it up. And yes, that does include the SSP weapon boxes, regardless of ANY arguments you may have to support that change.

Foo you played c9?

14 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Yup, hurt legit players in the long term because bots and hackers will ALWAYS find and exploit any method to gain profit. Especially when content legit players benefit from the most versus other unorthodox and boring methods gets removed, people slowly drop the game

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Foo you played c9?

Yep, why do you ask?

3 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

Yup, hurt legit players in the long term because bots and hackers will ALWAYS find and exploit any method to gain profit. Especially when content legit players benefit from the most versus other unorthodox and boring methods gets removed, people slowly drop the game

I believe there isn't much else to do regarding bots/hackers besides ban via report analyses, account deletion and blocking that account's e-mail to create another account. And maybe something better than GameGuard. Content removal/alteration should be treated more as a last resort if the intention behind it is dealing with bots/hackers.

Just now, Tsuchiryu said:

Yep, why do you ask?

I believe there isn't much else to do regarding bots/hackers besides ban via report analyses, account deletion and blocking that account's e-mail to create another account. And maybe something better than GameGuard. Content removal/alteration should be treated more as a last resort if the intention behind it is dealing with bots/hackers.

Well I ask cause your name is that of a cascade guildie I know . 

Also yes I agree removing content is not the answer we need. But they already said they wont be changing the security systems only making improvements on it. I think it should be more aggressive in it's measures  to the point where you cant even use things like razor extra buttons as much as it would annoy players it wouldnt be the end of the world.

8 hours ago, R2D2X2 said:

Why? Hackers and Gold Sellers primary source of Gold were from Injured Soldiers and Meteor. Imagine a bot playing 24/7 how many Soulstone can he farm on (2-4 channels depends on the time)? /gg

The only one benefiting are them. Players are usually in SSP for Mining and some Boss. I know they will always find a way to farm, at least we are stalling them from destroying the economy and/or the game.

Some Players who's farming these will be forced to Dungeon or PVP which is a good thing because we will get more active players in arena and dungeons.

Since they removed the Weapon Box from SSP, it would be a piece of cake for them to remove the Meteor and Injured Soldiers.

While we are at it, let's remove arena from the game cause it's infested with bots and hackers.  Hell, let's also remove chat since it is loaded with spammer bots.  Let's take out world bosses and dungeons since bots are there too.

Or they could stop removing content and actually address the bot and hacker issues.  What saddens me the most is that NC actually listens to retarded ass ideas like this.

8 hours ago, Shadzar said:

Fix the bots by jsut making easy access to this stuff so they have no profit margin. If people don't need to spend gold for these gold sellers to get, then they wouldnt be able to continue in the game.

If everyone has enough places to get soulstones and moonstones, then they won't need the ones from bots on the market. Then the bots have nothing to sell on the market, so they leave.

This is a good suggestion.

Eitherway its a world wide problem in all games alike. Antihack software won't help because its bound to be bypassed.

The people that made bots all studied computer science and whatnot.

Much like how all valuable items like weapons and armor are now accountbound in every game due to hackers plundering accounts.

I think a change in game design has to be made, unless you have the manpower to frequently regulate.

Man, the dailies of SPP give you15 soulstones each! You don't need that 5 soulstones from the soldier/meteor, which btw is really hard to get since the bot/cheater with speedhack will take it and you can't report because they move so fast. Just remove them and they will be gone from SSP.

Remove the bots,not the content.Why we report bots since one month ago -they are still there.i meet them every day.I report them every day .Next day they are still there.

Hello,NCsoft?????

On 5/18/2016 at 5:30 PM, Kichi said:

yeah, lets remove content and leave bot problem

That's how they roll. :(

On 5/18/2016 at 5:56 PM, VirtueXOA said:

No , i still like this farm, remove speedhack , and it will be ok =)

They are NCSoft they will not remove bots, if the developer of the game couldn't remove it, don't expect from NCSoft(they can only copy). 

On 5/18/2016 at 5:58 PM, KatHead said:

That is what they did when they removed weapon crates. 

Here is a idea, lets remove bots and hackers and leave game content in the game !

They are NCSoft they will not remove bots, if the developer of the game couldn't remove it, don't expect from NCSoft(they can only copy). 

On 5/18/2016 at 6:13 PM, Ketsura said:

You know that without bots prices will increase right?

Like Tears dropped, increased, dropped again to 15-20s, and now it's again in 40-50s

That's not the issue, more bots = less players.

On 5/18/2016 at 6:38 PM, Shadzar said:

They will never do it. More Upgrade mats = More RNG Boxes for them to make.

On 5/18/2016 at 10:29 PM, Tsuchiryu said:

You remove bots and hackers, not the content they take advantage of. Or, at the very worst, make it as easy for legit players to take advantage of said content.

The sooner players and NCsoft realize this, the less stupid suggestions and changes we'll see.

This is precisely there were a few against the measure of removing weapon boxes from SSP: it opens precedence for ill-thought out 'suggestions' like this one with the same flawed line of logic.

TBH, I'm one of the legit player who uses weapon in ssp to kill the winning faction players, because the SSP is one sided on my server. Since they removed the weapon why don'y they remove the meteors and injured too. *Enjoy the game where people are all farming and farming. NO OWPVP =  NO FUN*

On 5/18/2016 at 10:36 PM, DomiSotto said:

No.

My gear is low level, and will remain there for a long time, and those meteors and bodies are an important source of soulstones for the crafting and upgrades. And, no, I can’t gear up any faster.

As for your suggestion that ‘forcing’ players into dungeons is a good thing, that’s just silly. I like playing in the large group areas where I can relax and enjoy the game without feeling self-conscious about my lack of skill, gear, time and moral fiber. The single thing that turns me off this game is the dungeons.

Then you will spend the rest of your life waiting and farming there. *Frustrated of the bots and hackers when they stole your Meteor/Injured Soldiers*

On 5/18/2016 at 1:49 AM, XianRen said:

While we are at it, let's remove arena from the game cause it's infested with bots and hackers.  Hell, let's also remove chat since it is loaded with spammer bots.  Let's take out world bosses and dungeons since bots are there too.

Or they could stop removing content and actually address the bot and hacker issues.  What saddens me the most is that NC actually listens to retarded ass ideas like this.

I want to suggest that as well. Remove the Arena. Since they Remove the Fun of OWPVP in SSP. And they will never find a solution for these bots because they are NCSoft they will not remove bots, if the developer of the game couldn't remove it, don't expect from NCSoft(they can only copy). 

On 5/18/2016 at 3:07 AM, Styrofoam said:

ya lets remove everything & keep ignoring the bot / hacker problem.

That's how they roll. Let's all destroy the game.

On 5/20/2016 at 4:28 AM, Windy said:

Remove the bots,not the content.Why we report bots since one month ago -they are still there.i meet them every day.I report them every day .Next day they are still there.

Hello,NCsoft?????

Archived