Which is more ping-friendly? (Helix vs. Dragoncall builds)

MegaPixlz

48 minutes ago, Arohk said:

why would you get a skillbook for free just because you picked a different weapon path?

It's kinda like a bet. Y'know, since they're removing it and all

..And said that no one should ever have to farm achievement points or have to go back to bsh because of how long it would take ._.

@MegaPixlz both build are ok around 140ms ping... 

how much ping do you got?

ppl say that dragoncall is easier to cast... and I kinda agree with it so... I would say that go for it...

about the HM book... man.. you MUST win that bet... the HM book is a MUST have for a good DPS WL even with the dragonhelix build... I use dragonhelix and I can cast about 2x more times the Helix with it.

The problem with my ping is, that it's decent.. but it's very unstable.

So, the timing of skills going off kind of get screwed up.. and sometimes the game doesn't let me do anything (use skills/drink potions) except move and jump around, but I'm just standing still on other players screen. I can also still chat though. 70% of the time everything stops moving and I dc and 30% I end up going back down to my decent ping being able to move again after being lag teleported to the spot I was frozen on

On 19. 5. 2016 at 11:30 PM, MegaPixlz said:

The problem with my ping is, that it's decent.. but it's very unstable.

So, the timing of skills going off kind of get screwed up.. and sometimes the game doesn't let me do anything (use skills/drink potions) except move and jump around, but I'm just standing still on other players screen. I can also still chat though. 70% of the time everything stops moving and I dc and 30% I end up going back down to my decent ping being able to move again after being lag teleported to the spot I was frozen on

thats not ping, thats lag spikes, and no build helps you in this, RIP

1 hour ago, MegaPixlz said:

Well, since I got 1kg from the daily challenge, he won't give it to me anymore.

R.I.P.

RIP indeed

Archived