Allow UNLIMITED Quest/Dailies, NOT 40/40.

Sagittarius

7 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Anyone who needs that amount quickly and has the gold to spare. I know some who would rather do that instead of farming SSP, myself included.

Im on the weak side and i can farm 300+ SS a day from stealing the 2 mining camp boses + stealing prestige on the weak channel, rushing them with terrors. And i have been 1 month on the zerg side and some people do crazy amount in there, cause no one will bother them.

I saw people 12 hours in SSP, and its mining constant allllll day + all the bots around pushing SS into the market. I really cant get it that the amount of SS mining and pushing by bots its that low, or people buying SS is that high.

There's something else you may be forgetting: the purging of the option of staying on old weapon path once you hit the point when you'd normally get a branch to choose between old and new path with the June 1 update. Expect many to rush to get to at least Awakened Pirate to stay on the cheaper path all the way before the update arrives. I'm doing all I can to get there fast with my main and I'm almost done... but guess what, my biggest bottleneck are the *cricket*ing Soulstones... so you bet I'll buy them from Marketplace if I must to speed things up.

And no, PvP may be an option with the pouches, but I refuse to do it any longer than required for Daily Challenge. So that leaves me with Marketplace once I've saved enough. I'd rather do dungeon dailies than any SSP since I find it a much less dull option than staying to farm same spot all day. I care about efficiency but also care about keeping it fun and I don't find SSP nearly as fun.

1 hour ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Was expecting some people to mention gold inflation as a reason not to raise the daily limit. Only skimmed through the topic but didn't catch any mention of that, so that's a good thing.

Nope, someone mentioned inflation.

8 hours ago, KatHead said:

Progression minded guilds would require crazy time input due to the importance of gold / hm levels in this game. Helps to somewhat control how much gold is available in game as well.

I'm not too bothered by it, I manage my dailies and when I'm done I just go into endgame dungeons and get paid by other players for Frozen Stingers. But an unlimited would cause heavy gold inflation as stated earlier, especially with the constant bots running about.

3 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Anyone who needs that amount quickly and has the gold to spare. I know some who would rather do that instead of farming SSP, myself included.

Not just that there are many who CANT farm ssp, most melee players for one.  Anyone with a bad computer / internet connection. A lot of people with both good internet and a great pc (me) cant farm it on melee due to extremely low fps. I would estimate (pure speculation) that 80 - 90% of the people playing this game are unable to farm ssp due to technical reasons or are simply to far behind to do enough damage to get credit or loot. I would also estimate another 6 or 7 % of the player base is simply not interested as you can easily make much much much better gold per hour in 4 mans. 

I leveled and geared a FM, just so I can farm ssp. My FM has 558 ap, 56% crit and almost 200% crit damage, etc. (horrible stats compared to my bm) and I am able to farm ssp with the same 20 fps on my fm with ease and do VERY well.  

Perhaps many of you guys misunderstood my suggestion; thinking by giving "Unlimited dailies allowance" as to allow someone to do the same daily more than once.

That would be: NO, that is NOT what I meant to say.

Of course I knew by allowing somebody to do same quest more than once a day would bring inflation. Picture doing Awakened Necro daily more than once a day with the reward given (2x Frozen Stingers + 4.5 gold). That would be broken, but that's not my point.

I'm only suggesting to allow us to do as many dailies as we would like and have the extra time to do them. This is the FIRST MMO I've ever played that has limited dailies allowance. You don't see WoW, Aion, or any other games doing it, because with the reward that we are given now from these dailies, it would be far from having a tiny effect on "inflation."

• While you have all these guys, including myself. Going into SSP for 30 minutes and earn easy 50-80 soulstones (28 silver each on auction house), get at least 5 soulplain keys (2.5 gold each), and moonstones (2.5 gold each). These are all within ONE mining of 30 minutes.
  • If you have good group of geared friends. Y'all could go into any 4-man dungeons you would like, run through it in like 30 minutes. How many of those nice additional income, frozen stingers, secret techniques, asura ember, etc.. that you could earn from there? Unfortunately, not many people have this available to them. While they could try and start a group, but what are the chances?

NOW tell me, how is getting 10 - 20 silvers reward from the dailies that take about 5 - 15 minutes to do would cause an "Inflation?"

As couple people posted above. NOT everyone have a good connection and computer that could handle how busy SSP is to even earn any of that kind of income there. I have many friends that cannot even step into SSP due to low FPS, lag, to make things worst; they play melee classes too.

To sum all this up: NO, giving unlimited dailies allowance wouldn't giving put a tiny dent on inflation. Considering people could farm 50-70 gold within 1-2 hours from SSP and the 4-Man loots.

The good side to this is, by giving unlimited dailies allowance. People would actually take the time to go back to older content to earn a bit of extra income without worrying,

"Oh what if I do this daily and NOT have anymore daily allowance left for other dailies?"

1. By keeping the older contents alive, while helping new players coming up.
  2. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  3. By putting a limit on how many daily quests ONE could do per day. You would limit older players to NOT go back to older contents of the game. How would you feel; as a new player coming into the game and not having anybody to do the lower level contents with? How are they going to get groups to run those older contents to prepare themselves for newer contents? Let's be real, when I started my alternative character. I went through E Fleet and Nightshade; even during earlier time, those places were dead. Nobody there to help me with those bosses. I could only do the killing mob quest and call it done, because nobody there to kill bosses.
  4. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. As @Infamous's quote of Jonathan - As an MMO game, does it matter how many hours a player spend in-game, no-lifer or not? Why wouldn't you want players to stay online and keep the game alive? I'm sure as hell, if I ever go into another MMO. Looking at how dead the game is. I wouldn't think twice before uninstalling. NOBODY wanna play a dead game. Period. And stop giving that crap, "Prevent no-lifer to get too far ahead of others." Like seriously, if the person is a No-Lifer, he would spend more time farming SSP and running 4-Man content for 50-70 Gold per hour. Why the hell would he take 5 - 15 minutes to do a daily that only give 15-20 silvers?

Let's give yourself some time for these ideas to sink in. Read through it.

Thank You

1 hour ago, Sagittarius said:

Perhaps many of you guys misunderstood my suggestion; thinking by giving "Unlimited dailies allowance" as to allow someone to do the same daily more than once.

*snip*

I got this idea from the first post and tbh I would like the idea of unlimited dailies, however I always thought NCSoft and the KR game makers just restricted the dailies so that people wouldn't be able to do all the dailies in order to prevent them from "farming" venture tokens from the daily chests, even if their drop rate is pretty abysmal. 

Either way I doubt they will ever lift up the amount of the dailies you can do, unlimited or no.

Archived