To what point?

So... I've been grinding for about a week and a half (maybe more) and I've finally obtained enough Frozen Stingers to upgrade to True Breeze!
I, today, finally got lucky enough to get an Upgrade Nebula Stone within a chest from the Vipercap dungeon!
135 Frozen Stingers, 150 Soulstones, 50 Moonstones, 27 gold, and 5 Naryu Tablets/Stones. (I might have some quantities wrong or am missing an ingredient, but it's approximate). 
Approximate prices of each thing from my last known roundabout within the marketplace

From True Pirate weapon to True Breeze

Frozen Stingers: 2.80 Gold. 
Regular quantity required for upgrade - 190
Quantity required with Nebula - 135

Moonstones: 2.40 Gold.
Regular quantity required to upgrade -  70
Quantity requierd with Nebula - 50

Soulstones: 27 Silver
Regular quantity required to upgrade - 220
Quantity required with Nebula Stone: 150

5 Naryu Tablets and 27 gold.
(Sorry if anything is incorrect I'm going at this based on memory.)

Once you have upgraded past True Pirate to True Breeze you need a way to actually upgrade your weapon to level 5, once that is done you need

70 Frozen Stingers, 50 Soulstones, and 13 Moonstones.

All this cash, all this crap for 22 AP and I haven't even begun on the accessories. I understand games like these are not suppose to be beat within a month, I understand. There's a reason why someone puts this much work/dedication a point one is trying to reach. I can't find it. Wait, is Whirlwind suppose to be it? The big ending! The big finale! The whole point of this game? That's the only platform we're suppose to catapult for?? "Whales" throw their entire paycheck into a game to hangout in Whirlwind Valley? This MMORPG is like a regular console game. And consoles... well there's a reason why I do not play consoles. Too "cookie cutter", too pointless, I'm bored.

This is simply a post saying I'm quitting. 
26435-CGVISgif-uxXA.gif

135 stingers 50 moonstone 150 soulstones... wow, you know you can literally farm that in like 2 days doing sogun and ssp. If you get lucky and a ember or 2 drop and you split the gold and buy more stingers I could see this being done in one day of farming for like 8-10 hours.

anyways good riddance, you are the type of person that would nonstop accuse anyone ahead of you of being wallet warrior.

4 minutes ago, Miku Lyn said:

135 stingers 50 moonstone 150 soulstones... wow, you know you can literally farm that in like 2 days doing sogun and ssp. If you get lucky and a ember or 2 drop and you split the gold and buy more stingers I could see this being done in one day of farming for like 8-10 hours.

anyways good riddance, you are the type of person that would nonstop accuse anyone ahead of you of being wallet warrior.

Exactly. No lifers like you or wallet warriors (some lucky) is the only way to progress. I'm going back to past/newer games.  ^.^ 

I will say, 90% of the times I look at my posts I think 
giphy.gif  80281-forum-post-button.gif

I'm right there with you OP. I've also lost the will to go on. What you have earned is a lower percentage chance of being abused in a dungeon for being some kind of leecher by the wonderful human beings that inhabit this game. You have also earned the rewarding gift of an even longer grind to advance to the next stage which will lower your chance of receiving abuse a bit more. Please, spend more time doing the same thing over and over as you enjoy the game less and less alongside others who are also probably not enjoying it very much either. Just don't waste their time or they'll let you know about it. Because it's not about fun, or meeting people, it's about not wasting a second of precious grinding time to get that AP higher. To what point exactly. It's a gorgeous hamster wheel run by people who care about the cash shop and little else.

Personally I guess I didn't try hard enough, grind hard enough, spend enough. I went and played Dark Souls 3, got the latest Tomb Raider and at the end of the month the last big Witcher 3 DLC will be released. Time to go have fun.

6 hours ago, Catalyst Omega said:

"Whales" throw their entire paycheck into a game to hangout in Whirlwind Valley? This MMORPG is like a regular console game. And consoles... well there's a reason why I do not play consoles. Too "cookie cutter", too pointless, I'm bored.

Wait, what? 

I agree for everything else, this "game" is just an endless grindfest without any purpose, thinking, or skill required and made mainly for people able to spend 10-15 hours or $100 a day, so they can dream about their big AP. But why does it have anything to do with consoles games ? O_O This type of endless money-grab game is mainly a PC thing...

Get a partner, or a clan. We are not any where close to the end of the story yet. Yeah, grinding to upgrade is a pain, but you know every mmorpg I've ever played had that aspect to some degree. This game is not worse than most of those. AP is over rated in this game, but you know your equipment effects a lot of your stats. If it isn't worth while to you leave. Sometimes you have to work a little to get something nice rather than just having it handed to you.

I played a lot of MMORPG and this is one of the most boring OWPVP GAME. The PVP here is dead plus the hackers are still out there doing freely what they want. Too bad, I thought when I check the game after a month there will be a solution for this but none. 

Creating a new character is a huge waste of time. The grind is harder than my job lol.

Archived