Anyone else realize how broken summoner class is?

Jkingp

I don't  understand people on the pvp side in arena by constantly pointing fingers at us like we are truly op, our class is so broken very so very limited on evasive skills it's a joke, we have to force play a class pass it's limits when fighting other classes, our pet don't even respond to our commands correctly nor use it's stuns etc etc but yet these true over power class users want to point false fingers at us????

I agree fully, i wrote threads in the german forum, all i get back is shit, players fear they lose a class they can hammer on or summoner gets overpowered, thats why people tend to write bullshit to prevent an summoner buff. your words are very right, we can defend against notthing, we want the old powerful summoner back or a summoner that can do something in pvp. better overpowered then a mouse who is down in seconds. its noted as an easy 2 play class. what it looks like now its not easy to play. berserker makes lot of damage and resist everything. thats easy to play. why mess up the funny summoner class? 

i am a summoner myself and i have to say....learn to play your damn class lol.

If you use CC abilities while the target has immunity from their skills, ofc they will not work. And if you try to brute force kill yuor oponents...that will never work for you and you will always die. You need to learn to lure the oponent out of their escapes and immunities and then pounce and crush them. You shouldnt use your escapes on every time you get CC'ed....learn the oponent as you dont need to dodge out of all skills they throw at you.

in arena Seed Shround is your absolutely main skill to use if you cant deal with the grade to beat other good players in PVP then please re-roll. Summoner isnt weak, it just takes brains to play it.

What Grimoir ssaid pretty much.

If you're complaining that SUMMONER! out of every other class, have it though in arena... You're just bad at it...

Summoner is one of the easiest class to rank up in arena. It gets harder at higher ranks but still very good class (Have you even bothered to try warlock? They have the same amount of escape as us but they have an overall shittier kit).

On 5/18/2016 at 7:58 PM, Yubeiyagyuu said:

I agree fully, i wrote threads in the german forum, all i get back is shit, players fear they lose a class they can hammer on or summoner gets overpowered, thats why people tend to write bullshit to prevent an summoner buff. your words are very right, we can defend against notthing, we want the old powerful summoner back or a summoner that can do somehing in pvp. better overpowered then a mouse who is down in seconds. its noted as an easy 2 play class. what it looks like now its not easy to play. berserker makes lot of damage and resist everything. thats easy to play. why mess up the funny summoner class? 

thank you for understanding.

Huh? did you two even read my post? about people pointing fingers at us saying we op, where does it say I don't know how to play my class? man I swear I think think these forum posters are bots too. THE CLASS IS BROKEN! even on the KR side, we are simply incomplete and our pet is bugged or gets bugged.

On 5/17/2016 at 9:58 PM, Jkingp said:

I don't  understand people on the pvp side in arena by constantly pointing fingers at us like we are truly op, our class is so broken very so very limited on evasive skills it's a joke, we have to force play a class pass it's limits when fighting other classes, our pet don't even respond to our commands correctly nor use it's stuns etc etc but yet these true over power class users want to point false fingers at us????

Man I feel you, I am mainly playing summoner and I do play only PVP and OH BOI, those BMs are giving me such troubles and not only them OMG those Des, like seriously how stupid is this class, just get out of the stun escape grab, then ember stomp and they literally stomp me and my pusseh cat. Assassins same thing, PvE open world, pve in arena... there is no such thing as pvp for them. And then some bloody newbies turn up and as you say point the finger at us saying "Oh summoner so broken", "Go home play your nub class", "Summoenrs are only for girls"... like srsly ... get real, I play summoner for so long I love the damn class yet they hate us. FeelsBadMan.

On 22.5.2016 at 10:22 PM, Jkingp said:

Huh? did you two even read my post? about people pointing fingers at us saying we op, where does it say I don't know how to play my class? man I swear I think think these forum posters are bots too. THE CLASS IS BROKEN! even on the KR side, we are simply incomplete and our pet is bugged or gets bugged.

your post isnt worth to look at ;) ohh i made a mistake

8 hours ago, Enoll said:

Man I feel you, I am mainly playing summoner and I do play only PVP and OH BOI, those BMs are giving me such troubles and not only them OMG those Des, like seriously how stupid is this class, just get out of the stun escape grab, then ember stomp and they literally stomp me and my pusseh cat. Assassins same thing, PvE open world, pve in arena... there is no such thing as pvp for them. And then some bloody newbies turn up and as you say point the finger at us saying "Oh summoner so broken", "Go home play your nub class", "Summoenrs are only for girls"... like srsly ... get real, I play summoner for so long I love the damn class yet they hate us. FeelsBadMan.

Sarcasm is a thing, anyone going for the fish bait?

Well, summoners arent holding the 5 positions in top10 anymore, so you can see there that summoners got weaker cause other classes got better HM skills. Anyways, summoners still good, but also depends a lot of the oponent, i think that more people know now how to beat summoners, how to avoid our seeds, etc...

the goal must be, always try to get the most people, i dont like, when a class win, and the guy behind it dont deserve it and his ego overflows and he think he is god, people must get hit to realize, hes not the best or god. dont make it easy for any class to win. thats the best, and makro users should be banned for life. thats scary and the first places must be controlled better, than there would be no reason to climb the latter, because fear of ban. 

Ya, this days i been playing more avoiding in arena and i reach 1700 points, then drop back to 1650 xD, i will continue this days again. But some times is how you read your oponent (or how they read you) that you can anticipate their moves. I think that today how game is, all classes are good, i have lost to all classes, to good players. Like FM before silverfrost i cant recall a time where they killed me, and now some times i cross vs good FMs that knows how to push stuns with ice, how and when use the grabs, etc...

And open world, in my opinion is a way diferent thing, i do have a 1500 crit defense set since 1 month ago and i can go troll solo in SSP and take a weak channel killing 2 mining bosses (maybe 2 partys of enemys with terror, or 3 if they are really bad), i am called hacker and people report me xD with petals and seeds. Those people that mostly dont pvp, there u see a lot of diference.

On 19/05/2016 at 6:27 PM, Myleina said:

Summoner is one of the easiest class to rank up in arena. It gets harder at higher ranks but still very good class (Have you even bothered to try warlock? They have the same amount of escape as us but they have an overall shittier kit).

True story :'(

Archived