What is your RNG like?

I opened 240 Springtime Silverfrost chests in hopes of getting the "Red Gangplank Style" Hair. It's all I wanted from the chests and the other stuff was just nice to get if I got it. After the end of all of the 240 chests, I didn't get the hair. Instead I got everything else. I got 6 Spring Breezes, 4 Amethyst, 1 Citrene, roughly 1k Soulstones, 50-60 Darts, 400 moonstones, and everything else. I also didn't get the 100 dart bundle, but I really don't care about that. I wanted the hair and didn't get it. So now I've spent over $250 and nothing, what's your RNG like? I think it's pretty unfair tbh that I couldn't even get a cosmetic but I guess sht happens. 

I'll post proof of the items later, bout to run dungeons.

39 minutes ago, Bru said:

i wanted like the 100moonstone and the gems

but i got the hair outfit and gems but no moonstones =(

similar situation here, but I got the 100moonstone once and never again. no trace of gem or anything of value later:P

Opened 40 springtime silverfrost chests and got 150 soulstones, 3 silverfrost trans stones, 1 spring breeze, a few stingers, a few moonstones, and some fabric. I would've liked a gem or the hair, but RNG.

11 boxes,  got the amethyst,  citrine,  spring breeze and red poh hair.  Plus a couple hundred soulstones.

Basically beat RNGesus  this time, revenge for the awful luck I had in the trove event. 

33 minutes ago, Cidya said:

11 boxes,  got the amethyst,  citrine,  spring breeze and red poh hair.  Plus a couple hundred soulstones.

Basically beat RNGesus  this time, revenge for the awful luck I had in the trove event. 

Can I rub some of that luckiness please.... I need some luck. I have horrible luck this time :/

Sorry to hear about OP bad luck.

However, if you really want just the hairstyle you should go for the cheaper box. There are less items in loot list which should give more chance.

I have two characters and i bought 10 cheaper boxes for each of them. Both get the hairstyle and the costume from those 10 boxes. Anything else like 100 soulstones, fabrics, and brilliant key are considered just bonus.

The in-game RNG is bad enough, why would you risk money on it too?

Beast Hunter (Lair of the Yutay) : Some characters I've played get this on their first run or in a few if they're lucky, sometimes even an extra or two. Others have to go about 40 or so runs.

Stinger (Pinchy) : I either farm up 30 essence or so and get it on the first few tries...or it takes around 150 essences before I get one (getting 3 each of both adornments before that too).

Then you have outfits like Obsidian Stinger and Secret Agent that never drop either, which is worse because the process of getting to the enemy that can drop them is tedious, and because you can only try it once a day unless you purposely abandon/fail the quest over and over at that part, then run back in to do it again.

Oh, and...

Merry Potters Secret Recipe - Moonwater : Out of all the runs of Brightstone Ruins I have ever done, this only ever showed up once...when I had only 16 gold and thus got outbid. It is completely stupid to gate a character's progression behind either something that almost never drops...or the marketplace. Fail design.

So, considering how terrible the RNG is in game itself...why would you risk real money on it too?

2 hours ago, Nilkemios said:

The in-game RNG is bad enough, why would you risk money on it too?

Beast Hunter (Lair of the Yutay) : Some characters I've played get this on their first run or in a few if they're lucky, sometimes even an extra or two. Others have to go about 40 or so runs.

Stinger (Pinchy) : I either farm up 30 essence or so and get it on the first few tries...or it takes around 150 essences before I get one (getting 3 each of both adornments before that too).

Then you have outfits like Obsidian Stinger and Secret Agent that never drop either, which is worse because the process of getting to the enemy that can drop them is tedious, and because you can only try it once a day unless you purposely abandon/fail the quest over and over at that part, then run back in to do it again.

Oh, and...

Merry Potters Secret Recipe - Moonwater : Out of all the runs of Brightstone Ruins I have ever done, this only ever showed up once...when I had only 16 gold and thus got outbid. It is completely stupid to gate a character's progression behind either something that almost never drops...or the marketplace. Fail design.

So, considering how terrible the RNG is in game itself...why would you risk real money on it too?

Because it's their money and their choice. If they complain, you, a third party, doesn't have much say other than telling them "told you so." 

15 hours ago, Terrarist said:

I spent 275$ on the first RnG box to get the costume called Black Padded Coat.

No luck and believe me, those boxes contained WAY less valuable items compared to the ones in Hongmoon store atm.

Wasn't there this other guy who spent 6k euro on that and never got it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/445d8i/p2w_confirmed_6000_in_winter_frenzy_chest_outcome/

On my BM I have the worst rng NA. Trove 2 win on BM = thinking this event is a rip off. In the mushroom dungeon my BM has gotten mushroom tokens. Just got enough shrooms to purchase outfit (bought everyone possible despite the price). My bm has gotten 1g a few times from the daily.

On my FM I possibly have some of the best rng NA.  Trove to win on my FM = My God this is SO gud !!! In the mushroom dungeon my FM has gotten 3 petals, 1 sealed flower of GOLD and 2 nebula upgrade rocks. Used mushrooms to buy the outfit with and got a ton of shrooms for 1 copper, with nice people making remarks such as this is a alt I have no need for that currency. My FM has gotten 10g quite a few times from the daily.

A hour ago I got a venture token on my FM and used it to buy a chest which had a 100 moonstone pack in it. Fifth Venture token my FM has gotten despite being a really new character. My bm has gotten two venture tokens (both at level 45) and has 95% of my in game time played (since release).

6 hours ago, Kohashi said:

considering it took 36 time to kill hujikar in order to get my breakthough weapon.... I would say my rng is total garbage XD

At least you got quite a few Element Powders from refining the other weapons in that process.

... right? :P

As fore the topic, I refuse to go into a 'pay 2 gamble' route. It's one of the most miserable things a Cash Shop can possibly have.

Archived