Teleport hackers in SSP

Hormon

Over the last few weeks I've reported several bots with teleport hack. To date, nothing has happened and these bots are still there.  Most sad is, that these bots are repeating over and over quests on meteor and wounded soldiers. As a normal player i have almost zero chance to complete these Q, if iam not on the meteor impact and rapidly pressing F. Please consider to adjust these Q to a daily and maybe then raise the reward. So the others can complete these Q.

Thank You

Yes, they do not get cleaned out, even if you report them every day. There are three on my server I keep reporting on the daily basis almost. One of them is so obvious, it has A, B, C, D and E versions of his bot with the same 3 letters abbreviation after it. Like a serial number. Other two have what looks like names, but they teleport and run the same course day in, day out. I almost wish I could pay for an app like that to have my character do the rounds while I am not playing....

Is really a problem ,the bots swapping channels,running all around like flies -once you get close to one,disapears.

Please make this quest LIMITED times pick up meteors-or make the one that picked one to have some kind of CD- or include it as daily quest only.So the bots won't have what to win doing this again and again.Clear once for good this zone from bots.

ncsoft only ban hackers in a wave and is always when it releases new content, so June 1st will be next ban wave.

But if you report a player for bad language, he will get banned in the spot. Yeah priorities! 

But anyway i would love wounds soldier/metor quest being dailies! So cheaters would stop going to SSP.

NCSoft wants to spend as little as possible on this game. That is why there is no in game GMs to ban people, and I suspect the handful of staff for the forums are all one person. But don't worry, in 6-8 months, you won't see the hackers again because NCSoft will shut the game down once the cash flow stops.

3 hours ago, VRock said:

ncsoft only ban hackers in a wave and is always when it releases new content, so June 1st will be next ban wave.

But if you report a player for bad language, he will get banned in the spot. Yeah priorities! 

But anyway i would love wounds soldier/metor quest being dailies! So cheaters would stop going to SSP.

Hmmmm I wonder why NcSoft would put censorship as a top priority......

http://prntscr.com/b5dkar

if those quests will be daily only so what the point of having them? i would not care if bots will do them then. It the only way for me get alot ss and money. Сutting the content not resolve the problem...

On 5/18/2016 at 3:45 AM, VRock said:

Lets report bots for bad language then xD

Archived