Quit UR Life to keep up with BNS

BlackSnow48

Why rushing in updates.....casual players can't keep up neither in lvling up nor upgrading .......Even non casual players have to spend alot of money .......Kr server been there for years You don't have to catch them up in 5 months !! -_- Fix your game first then think about new contents 

I am a casual, and I can keep up with levelling, more or less. But the gear, omg, that's just nuts. 

But I do want new story, because it is a relief from the daily repetition of the same things and worries over gear... I kind of just gave up on gear unless I get laid off.

16 minutes ago, MiDoo said:

New story is a good thing......but why they don't just add it alone with some fixes !!.......we need more time ......i just upgraded to true breeze and the material needed for scorpion is insane 

Eh, you are pretty far along. I am still collecting mushrooms to get past awakened/ true oathbreaker part. My level 38 alt got nebula stone drop, but my level 50, nope, no such luck!

9 hours ago, MiDoo said:

Why rushing in updates.....casual players can't keep up neither in lvling up nor upgrading .......Even non casual players have to spend alot of money .......Kr server been there for years You don't have to catch them up in 5 months !! -_- Fix your game first then think about new contents 

its true , they have many problems including ping and DC and bugs , and the support just don't admite it

Quit life to keep up with BnS?

That's basically what I've been doing right now and for the past couple of days. I just upgraded to True Breeze 2 days ago but I want to get to Awakened Scorpion by some time next week (without pay2progress of course). My 2 level 50s main FM and alt KFM....here we go!!

You don't need to rush, there is no point in catching up with anyone. YOU DONT HAVE TO CATCH UP WITH ANYONE! Nobody said you have to have the same AP as 90% of your server cause that defeats the purpose of an MMORPG. You basically are saying that all the new people who join now, should be handed everything cause they did not have time to "catch up". This is BS and you all know it. There are more serious matters that should be fixed, and the faster the patches chances are that they will be fixed or improved. So stop delaying them.

They are rushing updates so we can catch up to Korea. This is good for everyone. Personally I won't return to the game until we are there and my advice is that you guys take it easy too. When we are getting the patches the same pace Korea gets you'll have plenty time to get the best gear in all Patch, but until then you'd better settle with 2nd or 3rd rate weapon which already allows you to clear all content you like.

20 minutes ago, Caolite said:

They are rushing updates so we can catch up to Korea. This is good for everyone. Personally I won't return to the game until we are there and my advice is that you guys take it easy too. When we are getting the patches the same pace Korea gets you'll have plenty time to get the best gear in all Patch, but until then you'd better settle with 2nd or 3rd rate weapon which already allows you to clear all content you like.

totally agree with U .....but don't u see that it's Better to fix game problems first then think about new content ?

The problems they have though are maintenance problems that they simply cannot fix in one fell swoop. New content release does not compete with bot hunts etc. what it does is keep you sliding back and accelerating, because the players that are ahead just keep getting more and more powerful, so in competitive content like ssp, you struggle to get rewards. And if you sit on the old grind, getting say has mujin drops, you are selling them to the same destitute suckers as you are....

3 hours ago, MiDoo said:

i agree 100% with u m8. they better fix their servers couse cross servers got a very tard delays. yesterday at 2am made few runs to pig dung and oh my gosh the ping was bloody excellent. feels like their servers are trash hardware. as a kfm its almost unplayable in prime time. i got much better ping at early stages of gw2 when its online was huge. i pretty pretty much hope they do smthing with their servers to up its performance.

1 hour ago, Mucski said:

You don't need to rush, there is no point in catching up with anyone. YOU DONT HAVE TO CATCH UP WITH ANYONE! Nobody said you have to have the same AP as 90% of your server cause that defeats the purpose of an MMORPG. You basically are saying that all the new people who join now, should be handed everything cause they did not have time to "catch up". This is BS and you all know it. There are more serious matters that should be fixed, and the faster the patches chances are that they will be fixed or improved. So stop delaying them.

The Reason why i need to Rush it that in all new dung people will ask for a very high AP .....And if i ignore them and Try my luck with LFP it doesn't end well 90% of times most of people are very low for the dung or don't know the tactic 

11 minutes ago, MiDoo said:

The Reason why i need to Rush it that in all new dung people will ask for a very high AP .....And if i ignore them and Try my luck with LFP it doesn't end well 90% of times most of people are very low for the dung or don't know the tactic 

I been doing them since 450 AP, just create your own party and I'm pretty sure someone will join. Now I am 510 and I have no issues getting into parties, even 4 man ones. 

in coming LFG 550AP +  for all the new dungeons coming out. It's sad when people think gear out weights skill, shoot I'm a 520 des and I get into yeti groups with 550+ap even 600+ap. Needless to say if you don't have a FM in the party people die to easy mechanics because they expect to get class carried lol. Also I do Asura 6 man as a 4man with a few of my guild mates and we clear no problem with some of us being at 520ap its kinda sad when i see 550+ ap for easy content when its all designed to be done in true siren.

Can't cater to everyone.

I've been fine as a casual with how fast things are progressing even with playing alts along side.

Go at your own pace.

Just because someone in a recruitment message is asking for 500+ AP people doesn't mean you can't just make your own recruitment message for however much AP you have and higher and get people. If you don't want to go with randoms, stop being anti-social and join a clan, make friends to run dungeons with.

But again, there's no need to rush to current end-game content.

True Pirate weapon  w/ 25 AP gem, True Siren Accessories, Awakened Oathbreaker necklace and Moonwater Soul will yield to be good enough for current content(even in 4man Yeti, Lair and Necro. Not 4man Asura though).  Upcoming content, maybe upgrade your weapon or accessories one level and you'd still be fine.

56 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Can't cater to everyone.

I've been fine as a casual with how fast things are progressing even with playing alts along side.

Go at your own pace.

Just because someone in a recruitment message is asking for 500+ AP people doesn't mean you can't just make your own recruitment message for however much AP you have and higher and get people. If you don't want to go with randoms, stop being anti-social and join a clan, make friends to run dungeons with.

But again, there's no need to rush to current end-game content.

True Pirate weapon  w/ 25 AP gem, True Siren Accessories, Awakened Oathbreaker necklace and Moonwater Soul will yield to be good enough for current content(even in 4man Yeti, Lair and Necro. Not 4man Asura though).  Upcoming content, maybe upgrade your weapon or accessories one level and you'd still be fine.

1.I am not anti social or something .....but I need to study so i don't open the game in specific time ....so i can't  ask my clan to wait for me and when ever i open they should be available ....most of time the are already together doing dungs
2.MY ap is 560.....and after exams it will be 580.....i am just complaining Because i see it's not fair for people with low ap to struggle to find a party in cross server......my friend with 495 ap didn't try soguns lament till today....and now there is new dungs !! as i said LFP most of the time people don't know tactic or with very low ap

6 hours ago, MiDoo said:

actually i do not mind all the updates (dont kill me) and nobody is forcing anyone to keep up. you can grind/ achieve at your own pace. You can have a nice guild to carry you and help you when needed= problem solved.. and enjoy the game, the story, the side quests, doing stuff together with your friends.. you know... pvp... switch faction and troll your friends XD.

Actually re-evaluating some of my alts, and playing with them 1 day I realized that you are pretty much stuck after 400 AP till you reach at least 480-500 Ap. Nobody wants you, everyone leaves as soon as you enter, and pretty much the only thing you can do is ... well nothing, solo your own. In my case it's okay cause I can send over money from my main and get it upgraded, but what about new people?

Anything in between 400-480 AP is good enough for most 6-man dungeons and majority of other PvE content. 480-500 is reportedly the bare minimum/safe threshold for 4-man, which pretty much means you can run anything by then just fine.

That's based on current dungeons we have available, that is. Who knows how much more demanding the newer ones will be in terms of AP.

On 5/17/2016 at 9:05 AM, MiDoo said:

Keep up with who?

Archived