Content still feels really easy.

Boscodash

In asia when Asura was the real big deal at the time we had to be perfect.Don't block both orbs at same time keep the dmg buff all the time,etc.We also had under 30k hp.And surprice we was doing nearly 3 times lower DPS then what we have here.That was fun.

Plus I don't want to play with randoms - I wan't to play with my friends.45 patch in Asia was crazy - every boss pretty much 1 shot you.We had 12-14k hp too and very low dps while every boss had a lot hp and enrage.Old Poh Tigers was OP as hell.Old Assasin boss was...omfg.And so on.

We played with high ping in Asia despite the ping because game was hard and hard mean fun.

Look, let me make this clear. What you are playing is NOT the Asian version of this game. SO STOP COMPARING THE TWO.

American's are dumb, rich, and like to have thing's fast. That's exactly what NCSOFT has delivered.

Those Asian developers are literally using AMERICAN STEREOTYPES to control product flow.

You're getting content spoon fed to you at a rate of every 3 weeks. Your HP and attack power are nearly quadruple what the original pioneers of the game had. 

Effectively at 500 attack power, you are as geared as you need to be for any and all content currently in the game.

PERIOD.

Archived