Content still feels really easy.

Boscodash

Is it just me or does content still feel really easy?

Half of the time iv been expecting at least buffed hps given the fact that we deal almost double the damage other regions had at this point. 

we have been getting either the same hp or even slightly lower than other regions while we deal more damage than required. exception being yeti. 

Is ncsoft still catering to the casuals? honestly a system in which loot isnt so heavily rng influenced accompanied with more difficult instances to get those said loots would most likely be better. 

you might be dealing a lot of damage. But plenty of people are not geared out and will not be able to for many month, and doing the story is essential. yes, there are 700 ap crowd, but a lot of players are in 400s. The only way the content difficulty can be equalized is if the gearing is equalized or lower geared players are bolstered. And since BnS does not have bolsters, the main core content should be passable in 400-450 gear. You already have all these hard dungeons, so if you need a challenge, play the dungeons.

I wonder if OP is aware of how obnoxious they sound. Guess not.

The game is right in the sense that it is also catering to casuals. This is a business too after all. Maximizing player base is a good thing for both sides.

If you want a challenge, there's the open world terrors and 4-man dungeons. And if you're ranged, pick a melee character.

Also why would you want very challenging content when this game is so freaking grindy. I wouldn't want to spend more time on current dungeons than I already do. 

as i always say , ranged class lose 80% of the content by pewpew jumping.

still , we are HM10, while KR has HM20 afaik. and players tells new content will be harder and harder. but at the end of the day, the most difficult part of the content is upgrading equip.

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

you might be dealing a lot of damage. But plenty of people are not geared out and will not be able to for many month, and doing the story is essential. yes, there are 700 ap crowd, but a lot of players are in 400s. The only way the content difficulty can be equalized is if the gearing is equalized or lower geared players are bolstered. And since BnS does not have bolsters, the main core content should be passable in 400-450 gear. You already have all these hard dungeons, so if you need a challenge, play the dungeons.

what hard dungeons, im already sleeping in asura 4-man snooze. challenging content with better non-rnged reward system is objectively better. 

The challenge is less on the dungeons themselves and more on the grinding required to get the bare minimum (and beyond) gears to do well in them. So no, content as a whole really isn't easy... and not for the right reasons.

I think the content needs to be easy enough for people to progress without needing to spend thousands of hours grinding (or hundreds of dollars). At the same time, they can't make it too easy or else it gets really boring for the more hardcore players (or cash cows). Finding a good balance can be pretty tough.

Current content feels easy because you're going well out of the Attack Power/stat range that is required for the dungeons.

4man Yeti, Lair and Necro require at bare minimum for 475 AP to clear. 500~520 just for a secure clear.

Anything higher is just overkill, especially if you're a ranged class.

But this is to be expected once everyone learns the mechanics and continuously reach higher gear upgrades.

Are you sure? Because why do the breakthrough weapons drop in those dungeons then ??

Why do they drop mats for the items we are upgrading ? Bad game design I guess

I bet its the awakened infernal syndrome, from lv36 to 45 using that weapon, now you wanna be ahead of the game :P

7 hours ago, Teisho said:

I bet you play ranged.

The people who think this game is easy are almost exclusively ranged players, the vast majority of which are also either Force Masters or Summoners.

I main KFM... and the difficulty was meh... acceptable. on WL also bearable but Im currently lvling a summoner and i cannot believe it how easy mode this is. Holy damn.. it's like a huge difference. I would kill hujikar at lvl 33 and all green lower dungeons. It's my fist time as summoner too. i have no idea what im doing, Im smashing my keyboard atm XD.

I have to say summoners have it way too easy XD.

2 hours ago, luzt said:

Are you sure? Because why do the breakthrough weapons drop in those dungeons then ??

Why do they drop mats for the items we are upgrading ? Bad game design I guess

I bet its the awakened infernal syndrome, from lv36 to 45 using that weapon, now you wanna be ahead of the game :P

You can get True Infernal at 36 and True Profane at 42. Just saying. :o

Yes the content is easy and it will stay that way for 2 months more give or take.Then every casual will cry here because bosses will require some brain and mechanic as ther hp will be sky high and the enrage is the same as Asura,just those bosses have 30-40 mil hp more then Asura.

Content feels easy?

Okay. What class are you playing and how do you run dungeons then?

Cause unless you managed something like clearing Tomb of Exiles solo (within Lv36 to Lv40) with True Blight gear and soul shields that could only be gotten before going to Moonwater Plains or the dungeon itself, I'm finding this claim very skeptical.

And, if it's easy, so what? As long as it's fun, that's good enough for me.

38 minutes ago, KzE said:

Easy? Ok. Push F8, check yeti 4, asura 4, necro 4 and hit the LFG :D

It's not the content that's hard, it's the people you have to deal with, no one thinks as a team player in most pugs. You have no idea how stupid it is when telling people how, when, and when to not use CC. All they can think of is DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE

25 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

It's not the content that's hard, it's the people you have to deal with, no one thinks as a team player in most pugs. You have no idea how stupid it is when telling people how, when, and when to not use CC. All they can think of is DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE

With pro and geared people every content is easy. You just need to learn, how to counter a script. Not only in this game, but in every other mmo.

Archived