nc, why you force me to pvp to upgrade knowing....

Jkingp

54 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

I understand that you are taking it literally but there hasnt been one time that I havent been fighting for my life against other faction to get my "PVE with faction clothed" quests done. Yes, to me that is pvp  what else can you call it?

You just confirmed what @Lunakitty said. Fighting for your life with other players while doing quests is, indeed, PVP. Collecting 3 rocks and talking to 3 mobs while wearing faction clothes is not. The quest may involve both, but only the latter for sure.

Look at it from the other perspective: I did my misty woods quests several days in a row without meeting a single member of opponent faction. Even though I was wearing faction clothes, all I did was gather 3 rocks, gather 3 barrels, and talk to 3 mobs. Is that "pvp" in your opinion? I call that pve.

Anyway, OP was just complaining about people in arena who don't randomly mash buttons and therefore are harder to beat on summoner. Without any research or concrete information to boot (seriously, naryu coins?).

4 hours ago, Jkingp said:

that the arena is filled with cheater beyond recognition? Who are these cheating players under a tag "Masters of fire and ice"? I just fought one of them just now but her tag was masters of something" with  the word gold at the end. these level 50 hm7 players only pops up when I reach gold 1600k and up and they play EXTREMELY FAST, resist everything and seem to never run out of focus....are they really real players or NC GMs to keep players from hitting plat or very powerful scripted bots because they are impossible to beat, they counter attacks second before you fully cast them  and counter with a stun, it as if they can see the code in the background and counter to it instead of casting animation, I have a photo of them that seems to running on a broken scripted bot.

I'm sorry you had this kind of replies when you were asking for help, but as you may already notice, most friendly/good players left, and this game is full with toxic whales that makes more players leave rather than staying.

To answer your question. Yes there are bots/hackers at +1500. I used to play sin, whenever I go stealth they can tell where I am, they can escape stuns instantly, move/turn while dazed/stun etc...you 70% can't escape their combos stun lock, cuz your F/tab active later ( bots 0ms response)

Fought KFM, Des, BM (+50HM5) in gold that can block my bolt strike, instant stun skill during stealth,

they even hit me before landing it, stun me with spinning or dragon rising, making me stuck stun in the air, can't use tab there, and there goes GG.

ee.gif

**Image used for skill "Bolt strike" reference only.

Or you fought skilled players with lower pings, which kinda give them step ahead in fight if you have high ping.

However, keep trying and learn, that's all I can say lol.

11 hours ago, TeGeek said:
7 hours ago, Kaid said:

I'm sorry you had this kind of replies when you were asking for help, but as you may already notice, most friendly/good players left, and this game is full with toxic whales that makes more players leave rather than staying.

To answer your question. Yes there are bots/hackers at +1500. I used to play sin, whenever I go stealth they can tell where I am, they can escape stuns instantly, move/turn while dazed/stun etc...you 70% can't escape their combos stun lock, cuz your F/tab active later ( bots 0ms response)

Fought KFM, Des, BM (+50HM5) in gold that can block my bolt strike, instant stun skill during stealth,

they even hit me before landing it, stun me with spinning or dragon rising, making me stuck stun in the air, can't use tab there, and there goes GG.

ee.gif

**Image used for skill "Bolt strike" reference only.

Or you fought skilled players with lower pings, which kinda give them step ahead in fight if you have high ping.

However, keep trying and learn, that's all I can say lol.

mind telling what you are forced to get in pvp?

Thank you for understanding and getting right to the point, I see how my thread got secretly derailed by completely ignoring the MAIN REASON i MADE THIS THREAD. Posting up problems like this seems to get certain people HIGHLY DEFENSIVE and it seems to be coming from people that are abusing the arena but they try to hide it when commenting, like if someone post up OBVIOUS CHEATING BEHAVIOR  that spreading rapid fast in the community with countless videos of it, you would aspect to get more post like yours, I mean dude was pretty aggressive with his questions like as if the CHEATING DON'T EXIST!  it does not matter who I faced, I pointed out what I was dealing with but that information was ignored. 

2 minutes ago, Jkingp said:

Thank you for understanding and getting right to the point, I see how my thread got secretly derailed by completely ignoring the MAIN REASON i MADE THIS THREAD. Posting up problems like this seems to get certain people HIGHLY DEFENSIVE and it seems to be coming from people that are abusing the arena but they try to hide it when commenting, like if someone post up OBVIOUS CHEATING BEHAVIOR  that spreading rapid fast in the community with countless videos of it, you would aspect to get more post like yours, I mean dude was pretty aggressive with his questions like as if the CHEATING DON'T EXIST!  it does not matter who I faced, I pointed out what I was dealing with but that information was ignored. 

people disagree and since we are on the internet it gets more aggresive. just dont reply to stuff unrelated to the question and focus on what is

Archived