Forums

nc, why you force me to pvp to upgrade knowing....

Jkingp

that the arena is filled with cheater beyond recognition? Who are these cheating players under a tag "Masters of fire and ice"? I just fought one of them just now but her tag was masters of something" with  the word gold at the end. these level 50 hm7 players only pops up when I reach gold 1600k and up and they play EXTREMELY FAST, resist everything and seem to never run out of focus....are they really real players or NC GMs to keep players from hitting plat or very powerful scripted bots because they are impossible to beat, they counter attacks second before you fully cast them  and counter with a stun, it as if they can see the code in the background and counter to it instead of casting animation, I have a photo of them that seems to running on a broken scripted bot.

Let me guess, you are another bm/kfm that gets beat up and the reason of the loss is not that you suck, but people are scripters? My word of advice - random button smashing helps only in bronze and low silver.

4 minutes ago, Infamous said:

Let me guess, you are another bm/kfm that gets beat up and the reason of the loss is not that you suck, but people are scripters? My word of advice - random button smashing helps only in bronze and low silver.

What the heck??? I really was hoping to get a reply from players dealing with the OBVIOUS CHEATING in arena  but nope I get a message just like the hundred others on these forums when a player brings up the garbage that go on in arena.

I am a summoner

That explains how you got to 1600 in first place :D Like I said, random button smashing works less and less  when ranking up.  So I doubt you meet cheaters, you just meet people than know how to deal with summoners. And if they are cheating, can you name classes for me?

1 minute ago, Infamous said:

That explains how you got to 1600 in first place :D Like I said, random button smashing works less and less  when ranking up.  So I doubt you meet cheaters, you just meet people than know how to deal with summoners. And if they are cheating, can you name classes for me?

Dude summoner class is not even near BD, KFM game style, we are a broken class.... wait getting off the track, people are using cheats man stop defending that garbage alright?

Do people cheat - some do, I actually hate cheaters a lot, but at least I didn't see any for past 2 weeks (specially the popular awqwe summoners), so name the classes that cheated against you. Because now you just look butthurt for reaching gold and having to fight people that know how to pvp and you come here to find someone to comfort you.

15 minutes ago, Infamous said:

Do people cheat - some do, I actually hate cheaters a lot, but at least I didn't see any for past 2 weeks (specially the popular awqwe summoners), so name the classes that cheated against you. Because now you just look butthurt for reaching gold and having to fight people that know how to pvp and you come here to find someone to comfort you.

DUDE What IS YOUR PROBLEM??? 

45 minutes ago, Jkingp said:

that the arena is filled with cheater beyond recognition? Who are these cheating players under a tag "Masters of fire and ice"? I just fought one of them just now but her tag was masters of something" with  the word gold at the end. these level 50 hm7 players only pops up when I reach gold 1600k and up and they play EXTREMELY FAST, resist everything and seem to never run out of focus....are they really real players or NC GMs to keep players from hitting plat or very powerful scripted bots because they are impossible to beat, they counter attacks second before you fully cast them  and counter with a stun, it as if they can see the code in the background and counter to it instead of casting animation, I have a photo of them that seems to running on a broken scripted bot.

mind telling what you are forced to get in pvp?

2 minutes ago, Jkingp said:

I need 20k beans to get 10 purple Naryu coins to upgrade my weapon to Siren and 70 soulstones.

Eh ? Those need no PVP's

You can get Naryu silvers by buying it in the npc near vault you can get naryu coins by running efleet and nightshade harbor .  Soulstones can be farmed from Soul Stone Plains at Skypetal and Misty woods.

---

Im more worried about getting training certificates though.. as i recalled it's needed by accessories.

5 minutes ago, Jkingp said:

I need 20k beans to get 10 purple Naryu coins to upgrade my weapon to Siren and 70 soulstones. 

purple naryu coins are obtained by using 10 naryu silver in the dragon express vendor. and the naryu silver is obtained by doing diffrent kinds of dailes, the harvest dailies is 1 place where you can get them. i dont remember the pvp vendor selling naryu coins and incase you mean the naryu tablet you can get them by doing pve. if that the case i can reply with where you can get them. 

and remeber to quote people you reply to so they get a notification and thus can see it faster and reply faster

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Nope unless you engage in pvp with opposite faction player. Otherwise it's just pve with faction clothes.

LOL seriously?.....so me looking over my shoulder every second while I do my quests in peace hoping not to get ganked for the 321434th time by people with higher stats where I can barely defend myself is not pvp?.....what r u smoking?:P

2 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

LOL seriously?.....so me looking over my shoulder every second while I do my quests in peace hoping not to get ganked for the 321434th time by people with higher stats where I can barely defend myself is not pvp?.....what r u smoking?:P

It is not pvp unless you engage in pvp. Of course there are those nutcases hunting people in faction clothes. If there is no one around and you finish your quests in peace then do you see it that you did pvp?

Just now, Lunakitty said:

It is not pvp unless you engage in pvp. Of course there are those nutcases hunting people in faction clothes. If there is no one around and you finish your quests in peace then do you see it that you did pvp?

Wow amazing  do u know what Pvp is? You know when player fights against other players? Pls stop trolling lol

World PvP is completely optional for players, and is supported by a flagging system manipulated by the use of faction costumes (for example, Crimson Legion vs Cerulean Order).

Players who wish to actively engage in player battles need to equip faction costumes and will be "flagged". They can then duel with the opponents who wear the opposite faction's costume freely.

2 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

Wow amazing  do u know what Pvp is? You know when player fights against other players? Pls stop trolling lol

World PvP is completely optional for players, and is supported by a flagging system manipulated by the use of faction costumes (for example, Crimson Legion vs Cerulean Order).

Players who wish to actively engage in player battles need to equip faction costumes and will be "flagged". They can then duel with the opponents who wear the opposite faction's costume freely.

The thing is that you get flagged for pvp but it is not pvp if you do not fight against something else than npc. That is all I am saying, No need to explain to me anything about that since I know it well enough. It might sound like trolling but to me it is not pvp until there is player versus player engagement. Maybe for you it is enough to wear faction uniform to call it "doing pvp".

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

The thing is that you get flagged for pvp but it is not pvp if you do not fight against something else than npc. That is all I am saying, No need to explain to me anything about that since I know it well enough. It might sound like trolling but to me it is not pvp until there is player versus player engagement. Maybe for you it is enough to wear faction uniform to call it "doing pvp".

I understand that you are taking it literally but there hasnt been one time that I havent been fighting for my life against other faction to get my "PVE with faction clothed" quests done. Yes, to me that is pvp  what else can you call it?

59 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

Thats not PvP?O.o

Well, the PVP part is kind of annoying but unless NC soft is willing to provide us with alternative source of soulstone (making it drop from monster etc)  The only Non PVP alternative for soulstone however is in Infernal lord's exiled tomb where it's chests or daily drop 2 soulstones. 

in order to minimize or entirely avoid being ganked to death, You may requires time management and some forecasts.  Try to identify when the opposition players are most active in say Misty wood faction and avoid going there during heavy activities.  Another thing is to only attack Kitchul or Waido and avoid engaging opposition's quest NPC inside their outpost. 

You can try asking in faction chat about possible opposition activities in Misty or SSP.. Some of them might be kind enough to scout and report back.  Once you got the report that said it's safe/ no hostile opposition.. immediately head there and do the quest.  as things can easily changes.

Heavy activities here includes faction raid on BW and terrors. There might also guild that do the quest atm.  Avoid attacking them at all cost and only attack if being attacked first.  Another sign is appearance of bots, many of them. Some Opfor players may farm these bots.

The last but not the least is don't be greedy. In Misty.. if you were happen to have some opfor enters.. leave 1 or 2 soulstone intact.  Same goes to prisoners.. only release max 2 of them and move to other part of the talus tent.

That's my experience so far...Im also unable to properly defend myself due to ping and fps problem.. but above workaround give me the best chance to farm.

Note that this may not address problem of imbalance faction.

Archived