Sign in to follow this  
Cookye

A weird experience

Cookye   

so.. i made a party for Sogun's Lament 4 man, long story short, after failing many times, i had to recruit a random person to complete the party since we couldnt finish it in 3 person, the 4° member started to become an idiot, calling the other players by insults, everyone left and i asked him to leave the party as well, since i run this dungeon myself with other 2 person and wanted to finish the last boss with MY party, and not the person being rude to the others, everyone left, and he typed that he would stay AFK in the dungeon with me ALL NIGHT, until i decided to leave, or recruit more people... we really need a kick button ^^ what do you guys think about this? :3

8a1dd9de4fd316b0c97d178c781dec45.jpg

Yes a kick button is needed but there is a huge problem with that.

Defeat boss. Box is still spawning.

Kick everyone. Get box loot.

How would you combat that?

Kuranagy   
5 minutes ago, Fablewings said:

How would you combat that?

You looking for problem where is no problem. Kick muset be voted by all other players like usual.

10 minutes ago, Kuranagy said:

You looking for problem where is no problem. Kick muset be voted by all other players like usual.

4 man asura. 3 vote kicks which could be friends and one person is SOL?

Kuranagy   

Leader start voting, two players must agree and fourth is kicked. Simple + if you wish disable kicking feature after kill last boss and no kicking in combat stance.

Sure, every system can be abused. But it is no reason to tolerate toxic players in party.

Edited by Kuranagy

Cookye   

Exactly, and this is an extreme case, just fail a boss 1 time and see the true nature of a player... 

Kuranagy   
4 minutes ago, Cookye said:

Exactly, and this is an extreme case, just fail a boss 1 time and see the true nature of a player... 

Sad true. Most of them go to insults. It is not game anymore. It is not fun.

vita   
25 minutes ago, Fablewings said:

4 man asura. 3 vote kicks which could be friends and one person is SOL?

This again, every time someone said a vote kick is needed this comes up, and it's actually easy to prevent this kind of abuse from happening, games with vote kick already have this prevention. Afk players is fine, toxic players is fine, but apparently having vote kick is worst than all of those.

Miku Lyn   

I think a kick button would get abused and your anecdotal story of "this one time" dose nothing to change that fact.

vita   

In a mmo with vote kick it's actually hard to vote kick with quite an amount of restriction to prevent abuse, below are some of them

- no vote kick in battle

- no vote kick while looting

- no vote kick 2 minutes after battle end

- no vote kick 15 minute at the beginning of the dungeon

- in some game, the vote kick power does not belong to the leader, but to everyone in the team, and each person can only vote once with long cooldown

- vote kick abuse are reportable offence

these are just some that I remember, it's there so you can vote kick incase of afker, etc but it's made so that it's not easy to abuse.

Cookye   

sorry,if you don't agree with a kick system, maybe it's because you're part of the afkers or/and toxic player crew? 

Miku Lyn   
9 minutes ago, Cookye said:

sorry,if you don't agree with a kick system, maybe it's because you're part of the afkers or/and toxic player crew? 

Rofl!!!

If you don't agree with me you are part of the part of the problem.

you sound like black lives matter or a feminist SJW right now. LOL

Kuranagy   

Kick system is part of all MMOs i played. Rarely i saw some abusing cuz players cannot do that. Just here, in very toxic comunity everybody blaiming everybody, everybody want change, everybody dont want change and being rude to others, players insult others in such a huge scale.

I rarely said this words, but realy: Are you *cricket*ing normal? I can just imagine what kind of person you are in real life.

Kicking system with some restrictions is need. Cuz i dont wan't rude people in me run, dont want afkrs in me run. I want have nice and decent run with everybody who want have some fun from game.

Edited by Kuranagy

KzE   

So we will play the game : kick still 600ap dude appear? :D