How snowball works

azraelkun

Hi i tried snowball vs block classes.

Tried the one that says cancel defence n the other stage that says cancels attacks n defence for 4 secs .

Anyway they seem to not work...

Well im new fm n dont understand.

Any explanation?

From Bnstree.com:

Breaks Defense

Freezes enemies for 5 sec on breaking Defense

Disables Defense for 6 sec on breaking Defense

^ While the enemy is defending (but not immune / resisting), you break their defenses and freeze them, making them unable to use defensive skills afterwards.

Disables Offensive-Defense for 4 sec on hit with the first attack

^ Disables the use of skills that are both offensive and defensive, so your opponent's skills get greyed out.

I don't play FM, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

S2 has defense canceling + disable defense for 6s. The disable defense Only triggers with defense canceling, that means that you need to hit the target when he is blocking.
The funny thing is that it doesn`t have parry penetration. That means if the target also parry on block (eg BM for first 0,5s if speced) it will be parried an it will not trigger defense canceling nor disable defense.

S3 has disable offensive-defense this works against things like BD`s or Destro`s spin with parry.

2 hours ago, Dlacik said:

S2 has defense canceling + disable defense for 6s. The disable defense Only triggers with defense canceling, that means that you need to hit the target when he is blocking.
The funny thing is that it doesn`t have parry penetration. That means if the target also parry on block (eg BM for first 0,5s if speced) it will be parried an it will not trigger defense canceling nor disable defense.

S3 has disable offensive-defense this works against things like BD`s or Destro`s spin with parry.

^ this, on a BM its super easy but hard to do because of the pressure BMs have on a FM, not only that but it kinda has to be fast too and you only have a 6 sec window to dish out as much damage as you can, and most BMs are aware of this so you have to know they will charge you to prevent you from starting combos.

this can be done on KFM too but can be tricky because their block window is slightly shorter.

17 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Well tried the snowball that disables attack n def but i got attacked after skills.

Btw bms must love match with fm lol.

Anyway bottom line is that i have yo use snoeball whille bm blocks right?

lol you think FM is all fun and chill just because they have movement debuff?

Anyway, 4 seconds disability from X are for BD, its called Frost Tornado, meanwhile Snowball with 6 seconds disability from X are for BM.

And yes, Snowball disability only takes effect while BM IS IN block animation or it simply won't works if he's doing other stuff.

you can throw it when they're spinning, it's still about finding a window, if they used a i-frame, it'll get resisted or a resist buff. On BDs it's more effective if they have no tab left, resist buffs left because they can't move afterward and fall to your mercy. Destros, it can be done, but they can find ways to not be stunned such as fury and what not.

Archived