this....

Andipandi

If anyone doesn't wanna watch

Main Points: 

- Company focuses newer content for 10% of player base spending hundreds of dollars versus players who spend $5 to progress and enjoy the game

- "Whale" spenders win over majority of players; which F2P cannot catch up or cannot be equally benefitted as Whales that spend millions

- F2P quit because they become slaves as whales rule over majority for market places, stock inflation, over pricing, etc.

- Servers become empty causing population to be only whales

-Whales become lonely; no other people to compete with other than peer whales that spend money so company could make events for the player base to do together

-Become bored from absence of F2P Players because the events only favors big spenders, rest of player base including big spender whales die

Ive just accepted that this is the course of free to play now. The question is are there free tho play games that do better as games? Rather than grind factories.

B cus of this, I play bns cus it's the prettiest of the free tho play games I get to play. Relatively fun and engaging at times. 

3 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

Ive just accepted that this is the course of free to play now. The question is are there free tho play games that do better as games? Rather than grind factories.

B cus of this, I play bns cus it's the prettiest of the free tho play games I get to play. Relatively fun and engaging at times. 

Ever heard about this game League of Legends? It runs pretty well despite being free to play.

5 hours ago, Caolite said:

Ever heard about this game League of Legends? It runs pretty well despite being free to play.

Not a MMORPG though.  I'm not even sure I'd call it a MMO.  Also, you're stuck playing the companies creation.  Playing your own creation is so much better.

9 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

TESO and -not sure if it's F2P, can be only B2P- TSW

tbh, I don't understand the revenue generation of an F2P game. To me it would make perfect sense to have a decent sub benefits, and an enjoyable game I can pay monthly for. I don't understand how and why a game can be run for free only selling pointless cosmetic items.

Hey look!! a youtube channel that admits they are paid shills of companies such as EA, Creative Assembly and Blizzard and have multiple episodes addressing lies they have told in the past... I'm sure this video is not total bullshit.

Archived