Unsummon option

As the title says it would be nice to see some form of unsummon option implemented for summoners. 

There are things like the current event where the cat is a hindrance. With a dungeon that is a "run as fast as you can" the cat slows you down. Many times I have run through and missed the agro but my cat falling a foot behind catches it sending you into instant combat which in turn can screw the entire party cause they now can't drop out of combat. 

The only option right now is hope you have the enemy faction in PT and they kill just the cat and not you.

That was just an example, but my original statement still stands we shouldn't have to kill the cat and possibly ourselves (wasting time in dungeons) just to get rid of it. Any game I have played that has a summoner the summon can be dismissed.

The koreans dont have it and i guarantee we wont either unless everyone makes a big deal out of it, and if we will basically FORCE the development team to make an unsommon button they will definitely implement it to the other regions too.

And PS i went into the fire too and my cat lived but i died rip

I doubt it'd be implemented simply because why would anyone put a button that gets rid of half of your skills. Also, without the cat, you lose true friend and beckon which are two of your iframes. Anyways, although it is a nuisance, cat is also great for resetting mobs. 

And lastly, I know it was just an example, but the cat is not much of a problem for me in the mushroom run. 

Unsummon-we need it .Cat gets stuck in textures-most of time,keeps you in combat while going through mobs .I have very often the problem where i need to fight entire boss fight in Necropolis without cat ,because it always get stuck somewhere out of the Scorpion Queen room,somewhere out of the windstride;i just have the V KD option ,no other skills from cat and the cat always missing entire fight.I tried tones of times to recall cat before windstride,after,it does not matter ,cat just remains behind.

They are many situations where you really need to unsumon the cat ,in every other MMORPG  i played i could unsumon my pet-strangely here we cannot.This is one of the things that i would want to be corrected,indeed.

I'd also like this feature, but for the thrall for Warlocks. So I can summon him, un-summon and then re-summon a few moments  later with fully charged time. It's an absolute pain if you summon him and he almost targets something you don't want him to. Guessing it's the same thing with summoners for cats.

Archived