Question: Which dailies?

GLoRToR

I have one of almost every class by now, at at least 40. My highest is my 49 km, and I'm struggling to find the right dailies to do. Nobody ever does Beastbog or Ploghollow, for example. Could the more experienced players please tell me which dailies are worth doing now?

well all i can advice you are dailies from 50lv above which are purple silverfrost+moonwater dungs (its approx 10 quests), ssp dailies (5 quests) beastbog (3 quests) grand harvest square (3 quests) 6v6 pvp (2 quests) arena pvp (5 quests). These are the ones im doing when i am in mood. But usually im doing only purple silverfrost dungs+ssp+harvest.

6 minutes ago, GLoRToR said:

That works. Do the old faction dailies still give ss?

Yes but it's not really worth the time.

Do you want do dailies on all characters? Then I would do at least ssp with them because it gives you most likely the most Money. Beastbog is only worth if you don't have to wait for the boss. Otherwise do the purple dungeons in 4man if possible.

4mans have not boss attack indicators, and there are little bit higher chance to get more loot like stingers. Also there can drop rare outfits/HM skills or other craft materials which cannot be dropped in 6mans. And eventually 4mans are done in 4 man, which means more money for you if you don't win the bid.

22 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

And eventually 4mans are done in 4 man, which means more money for you if you don't win the bid.

Pretty that, yes. At the moment, stingers are over 2g each in dungeons so you will get around 70s per stinger in 4men. Think about a not very fast yeti run (10 min. maybe) and a range from 2 to 8 stingers (could be more but not that often) per run. You will get some gold every run for sure. Yeti and Lair are not that hard so if you have at least 500 ap you shouldn't have problems to do that (because you need some ap to find a group not for clearing the dungeon). Of course you can do 6man but there the drop rate is not that good and everything is divided by 5 so it's even less money. In new dungeons I usually run 6man until I don't need the ss anymore and then only 4man (asura mostly 6man because not so many good people join 4man usually and I do it only once per day).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2016 at 0:15 AM, GLoRToR said:

I have one of almost every class by now, at at least 40. My highest is my 49 km, and I'm struggling to find the right dailies to do. Nobody ever does Beastbog or Ploghollow, for example. Could the more experienced players please tell me which dailies are worth doing now?

I do all lv45 and 50 dailies except those 2. I only do plog sanctum after GHS or when I see people on faction chat announcing that they are going to do it (all boss up :)) As for beastbog, you can always find a group via faction to do it together. The reason people don't do beastbog that often is because of the long spawn time of the bosses (20 mins per) Try to get your lv49 to 50 so you can access the daily challenge. A lot of people run BeastBog when it's part of the daily challenge. Note: daily challenge is only available for lv50. It's different from reg dailies :)

• 1 month later...

His higher lvl char is lvl 49 and you advice him to do 4man SF dungeons..? Seriously, no one sees the problem in all this? XD What 500AP, he would barely have 400-430max if lucky when he hits 50 unless he has a higher level/better geared main to feed his alts. Beastbog and SSP there's a high chance he won't even get the boxes and no boxes = no way to finish quests.

He would have better luck with Zaiwei Ruins 24man my low AP chars always get boxes there and usually its filled with people. 

All SF blue dailies (yes the ones from the camps in open world).

Give a try on blue SF dungeons as well.

Try to do at least the boss kills in Frostscale (you don't need a party, just don't die.)

If you have time/will do Naryu Lab, poh and BsH (purple Moonwater dungeons) mostly for mats and maybe some gold.

You might need to repeat till you level up.

When you hit 50 and untill you upgrade your gear a bit, hit P and see at the right side the recomended content according your gear/level/HM

Archived