Forums

Is arena supposed to be equalized??

Melodia

Getting killed in 5 seconds by a summoner is what NC calls "equalized"? While my attacks are all getting "resisted" and doing 0 damage??

Can someone explain to me wtf is going on here? Is this a hack or is summoner supposed to be this strong? I'm NOT exaggerating. My character barely got a chance to move before dying. One air combo took away 50% of my HP. Every single one of my attacks was doing 0 damage, opponent had 100% HP at end of battle.

On the other hand, as a FM, duels against Blade Master/Kungfu Master/Destroyer are a joke. I literally can win against any of these classes with my eyes closed (never lost against a single one). I'm not even a good PvP player. I literally just spam buttons against these 3 classes and still win. I feel bad for the players playing these classes. I mean as a bad PvP player, yet I still win against them 100% of the time, shows you how little class balance there is in "equalized PvP" in this game.

There are summoner scripts around, you can look them up on youtube and compare your experience. It sounds like you just ran into someone a bit more experienced, though. As for beating those classes with FM, they're probably bad (and/or low level) as well. That's why they can't deal with your spam. You'll run into opponents who'll wipe the floor with you eventually, though, and you need to start learning at that point.

Overall, there are issues in arena balance, but this is not it.

1 hour ago, Melodia said:

Getting killed in 5 seconds by a summoner is what NC calls "equalized"? While my attacks are all getting "resisted" and doing 0 damage??

Can someone explain to me wtf is going on here? Is this a hack or is summoner supposed to be this strong? I'm NOT exaggerating. My character barely got a chance to move before dying. One air combo took away 50% of my HP. Every single one of my attacks was doing 0 damage, opponent had 100% HP at end of battle.

On the other hand, as a FM, duels against Blade Master/Kungfu Master/Destroyer are a joke. I literally can win against any of these classes with my eyes closed (never lost against a single one). I'm not even a good PvP player. I literally just spam buttons against these 3 classes and still win. I feel bad for the players playing these classes. I mean as a bad PvP player, yet I still win against them 100% of the time, shows you how little class balance there is in "equalized PvP" in this game.

You are inexperienced and expected to beat every class with ease? I have both FM and Summoner and do ( or did , i'm taking a break ) arena , those resists where the petal storm skill , which works the same way as divine veil first branch , so just use phantom grip and throw the summoner far alway from the storm , also , if you don't put points on second chance to escape grab and the SS skill to escape stun , you will lose most of your battles because you will get stunlocked , so i doubt you never lost to those classes.

Btw , the only thing equalized in arena is gear.

You´re not taking more damage when you´re low lvl. The only thing that actually DOES happen when your level is REALLY LOW, you´re cc´s are much much shorter if you´re fighting people who´s level is MUCH higher than yours and ONLY if the other guys level is much higher than yours. And yes i tested this properly when i made my alt sin, with 26 against a lvl 50 hm(something) my stuns where about half as long as they usually are... yes THAT much of a difference. And then you´re also lacking many of your essential skills and also glyph points.

So basically... don´t play arenas at that level. Now my second sin is level 47 and it´s fine.

13 hours ago, Zerecas said:

If you play Fm the way you spoke of, you literally get stun locked 24/7. Exaggeration at its finest.

Funny how you discredit yourself. Yes I know, your statement is exaggeration at its finest.

Learn to read next time before making yourself look "superior" by putting down others. Did you not read the part where I said I was doing 0 damage the entire fight? Name one skill the summoner has that negates 100% damage, while moving, for entire fight.

I knew sooner or later this thread would turn into a "git gud" fest. People with 0 reading comprehension skills mostly. One look at words like "beat" and "summoner" and "unbalanced" and people would automatically assume the OP sucks. Lol.

Feel free to dump your flaming/spam here if it makes you feel better about yourself, not like I will continue wasting time reading it. Got the answer I posted the thread for anyways.

38 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Funny how you discredit yourself. Yes I know, your statement is exaggeration at its finest.

Learn to read next time before making yourself look "superior" by putting down others. Did you not read the part where I said I was doing 0 damage the entire fight? Name one skill the summoner has that negates 100% damage, while moving, for entire fight.

I knew sooner or later this thread would turn into a "git gud" fest. People with 0 reading comprehension skills mostly. One look at words like "beat" and "summoner" and "unbalanced" and people would automatically assume the OP sucks. Lol.

Feel free to dump your flaming/spam here if it makes you feel better about yourself, not like I will continue wasting time reading it. Got the answer I posted the thread for anyways.

Says the one that failed his basic paragraphing skill, I'm obviously pointing at your statement after 'On the other hand, as a FM...'

If you can't comprehend my reply in against to which exact statement that you made yourself, that isn't my problem, and I'm not even exaggerating like you do. Did I use any sophisticated sentence in my previous post? Don't think so, it was pretty straight to the point.

Before trying to question people comprehensive skills, why don't you question if English is your native language in the first place?

Feel free to dump your nonsense here if it makes you feel better about yourself, not like I will continue wasting time reading it. Got the laugh I posted the reply for anyways. "People with 0 reading comprehension skills" LOL.

What i noticed on my 47 alt sin is that i do get significantly worse opponents constantly. At least that´s my impression for now and i asked other people and they kinda said the same... like ofc, i´m not making lists or anything, because i honestly don´t care as much as i do have my char i play with at hm7... However just today i was roughly 1780 on my 47 sin and i fought 2 silver guys and 2 golds, for one of them i checked, he was not even inside the ranking as a bm... so bearly gold basically. And it was the same a couple days before, i always end up getting significantly more silver rated opponents compared to my main. Idc about their hm level, when they s*ck they s*ck, period! Their levels where all over the place. And no i don´t know either how i get 2 silver matches after 1780, but that´s how i "figured this out" or whatever you want to call it. I had that feeling for quite a while, but it just keeps on going. Could also be redicolous variance, but oh well who knows.... If you want to test this properly go ahead. I won´t do it.

Archived