Mushin's Tower 7F - Junghado - stuck/invulnerable

thkn777

Hey,

at some point Junghado gets stuck in his "Black Dragon Sword, Roar of the Dragon!" move. He's invulnerable and won't get out of it. Obviously I can't beat him that way.

According to other players opinions and videos I saw this should not happen.

Please have a look into that, thanks.

It is not a bug.

Junghado got something called "enrage timer" Which..if you failed to take him out in the pre determined amount of time. It will run full aggro and use that Black Dragon sword moves.

One remedy is to actually raise your stat (Attack power etc) To make up for any lag or fps issue you might have.

Well, I know that enrage timer thingie. Other bosses got it, too.  Usually you get a message like "XXX is enraged" or the like, Junghado just kept doing the same silly attack rotation with him being invulnerable over and over again. No message. Also if there was an enrage timer there should be a timer counting down like it does for Yeti fights, Cold Storage, whatever, right? Junghado does not show such a timer for me.

As for stats. BM lvl50 HM5, 470AP, 70K HP. I have no issues in 1F-6F.

The good news: I was able to beat him today. No real change in my tactics - but today he went from "Black Dragon Sword" to "Umbra Sword" and did some attacks in between. At that time he was not invulnerable. If he gets stuck in the "Black Dragon Sword" routine in the next fights I'll try to find out, what exactly triggers this.

My best bet atm: I used a CC this time in the right moment to reset some kind of chain/timer, where in the other fights I CCed him at other/the wrong times OR even caused that "chain behaviour". I'll keep you updated on my findings here.

As for the bug report - set that on "hold" until I can provide better data, please.

I don't think Junghado has a message when he goes into enrage mode, he just starts spamming his invulnerability attack.  You can also see the timer at the beginning of the fight, then it fades away.  When Junghado's HP gets low the timer reappears.

Junghado doesn't, his timer shows up around 2 min left (i think I haven't hit his timer in a long time) but it's just a small timer and you don't know he's enraged until his hp stops moving. He's not like Mushin where it's an instant kill you can actually stay alive, you just do jack shit to him.

Archived