legendary weapon...necessity or luxury?

frappuccino

Luxury. True Scorpio is enough to get you through every thing now, but by the time you've been playing for a long while, you'll eventually get your hands on a legendary wep.

2 minutes ago, Rockbridge said:

I look at it this way. What level of gear is required to do all the PvE content. Right now you could easily do everything with 550 AP and 120% acc. You don't even need a Scorpio weapon or accessories to get that.

Yeah, scorp is massive overkill.

1 hour ago, Thaxsom said:

I've done everything but Asura 4 with True Pirate and has absolutely no problems. The only way you might need legendary is if you pug with noobs.

that totally wont help you, sadly

talking about legendary...i saw a bm with alrdy stage 2 baleful sword at 677ap just now.....

watched a lot of youtube video.. i noticed those players literally have up to awk scorpion alrdy can manage all the content as in at their respective asian server which is more than us....

so its probably the prob of west player ..so stat hungry 

It will be a necessity in future updates ... even though we are dying of boredom ( and a lot of people is leaving ) there's still much content to come like mushin 16-20 (then 20-100) , ebondrake citadel , shattered masts , floating altar , the naryu dungeon that i forgot the name etc...

After all that , a new map and lots of dungeons on the soul fighter update ( or after it ) will come:

So yeah i guess it will become necessity , especially for dungeons harder than Ebondrake Citadel.

10 hours ago, Jem said:

Luxury. True Scorpio is enough to get you through every thing now, but by the time you've been playing for a long while, you'll eventually get your hands on a legendary wep.

True Siren is good enough to clear all the current content easily.

10 hours ago, Rockbridge said:

I look at it this way. What level of gear is required to do all the PvE content. Right now you could easily do everything with 550 AP and 120% acc. You don't even need a Scorpio weapon or accessories to get that.

You can do up to the end of current story with just profane weapon and all infernal accessories. So it depends on what you consider PVE content, cause the rest is just pointless gear grind if the story doesn't need it.

9 hours ago, Tiropat said:

True Siren is good enough to clear all the current content easily.

Good luck staying in a group. People already *cricket* if you don't have Scorpio in blue dungeons from this update. The griefing is insane. By far this is the most anti-social game I have played. It's like Reddit made a MMO and this is it.

36 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Good luck staying in a group. People already *cricket* if you don't have Scorpio in blue dungeons from this update. The griefing is insane. By far this is the most anti-social game I have played. It's like Reddit made a MMO and this is it.

Are you serious? This is NA region?

34 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I didn't say it would be easy to get a group, I just said its easy.  My static team decided to see exactly how bad of gear you could get away with using, and assuming no one dies and your party know the mecs you can beat asura 4 man with the 194 ap weapons that drop in every dungeon in silverfrost

11 hours ago, Shadzar said:

You can do up to the end of current story with just profane weapon and all infernal accessories. So it depends on what you consider PVE content, cause the rest is just pointless gear grind if the story doesn't need it.

dungeon and open area like ssp is just part of the content saying that "with just profane weapon and all infernal accessories" its not realistic.

you need around 475 ap to get drops from bosses in ssp, but definitely not with the gear you said.

also lv50 purple dungeon are might doable with this gear but not for a new player to the game mechanics.

True pirate weapon and accessories is more realistic for all the current content (maybe beside battle field) it take around 1-2 month to get it

Archived