Mobs Resetting

salvor

I had this bug for a long time now, but it became worse and worse when the silver frost area came out.

The mobs keep resetting while I'm attacking them, And just to let you know

1- I'm not  Warlock (Cause they known to have this bug) I'm actually a Force Master.

2- No I don't kite far away from the mobs, Sometimes I'm even going face to face on them yet they reset.

3- Sometimes the mob even got reset 4 freaking times while I'm attacking it continuously.

4- A friend of mine have the same problem but he is Warlock, so ya. 

sadly its an engine bug. someone i know said it has something to do with processes or something getting hung up in the ai hence why they just default to resetting despite not being pulled out of their area  -_- its been around forever and highly unlikely it will ever get fixed due to how much work it would take to fix without breaking something else.

What i wouldnt give for an unreal engine 4 dx12 bns...

I'm FM and I have this bug too. And that's really annoying. I'm not even far from them. I don't move from my spot and I keep spamming my LMB RMB. And the mob keeps resetting until it decides to move its a*ss and fight once and for all.

I get this only in the frost basin area when doing dailies. Nowhere else gives me this problem. Its not that big of a problem but it is when the mobs have higher hp or take longer to kill for example the heavies vs the snakes mob...the heavies take longer to kill and tend to reset alot.

45 minutes ago, aonallah said:

it gets worse when you'l try to do ssp quest of killing 8 warriors , when they just keep reseting and waste your time and the terror grabs you -_-

I know your pain... I have found a way to resolve this problem. It's grabbing the mob. This way it doesn't reset.

4 hours ago, FloreSurana said:

the mob keeps resetting until it decides to move its a*ss and fight once and for all.

4 hours ago, KaLnoX said:

the heavies take longer to kill and tend to reset alot.

What bothers me the most , they tend to reset when they are about to die. like barely any HP left for them to live and baaam.. full HPagain -___- 

3 hours ago, Witcher82 said:

t just find in pty some malee and problem solved :P

And if im in solo area? :D 

2 hours ago, KatHead said:

Spec out of chill and be close enough for the mob to hit you, sadly this is the only way to eliminate 98% of the resets.

BNS the only game where a Force Master have to go melee to kill.   >.< We are ranged chars for reason.

23 hours ago, Sithaer said:

Maybe I'm missing something but this VERY rarely happens to me as a FM and I solo most of the stuff I can.

Lol, Give me your char xD

That bug is usually at it finest around basin 

Archived