Will the missing idle facial animations ever be fixed?

Kami Sama

There is absolutly no subtle facial animations on Soul Fighter (Gon). It's easy for me to notice because I have 3 characters with same preset. My Gon KFM and Destroyer have this subtle animation who make their face alive. For the Soul Fighter, it's poker face. If the Gunner have this issue, please fix Both.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish they would fix this, I spent many hours on my gunners pre-set, and I'm not happy that I can't really enjoy his face because it's always frozen @Liinxy please look into this for us again? Soulfighters still have the problem too...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Liinxy @Cyan Gunners are currently stone-faced again after the most recent patch, the idle facial animations are missing frames. Its a little different this time in that blinking/eyebrow movement is gone but the characters pupils still move and other animations are still present. The "showroom" shows the correct animations though.

• 9 months later...

I hate to bug you guys about this again, but these animations are missing from the warden. They have some of their animation cycle (and a tiny bit of blinking) But all of the more subtle facial animations that are in the wardrobe and character creator are missing, making their faces look a bit "slack" and lifeless. I know I know, I'm the facial animation police lol XD @Cyan @Liinxy

Archived