Will the missing idle facial animations ever be fixed?

Kami Sama

22 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Does anyone have a problem in which the character becomes stone-faced during action like emotes, Windwalk, and Dragon Pulse? My Momo has her facial expression normal at first, but when then if the action happens for a long time, her poker face returns and she keeps glaring at me, and I have to reset her face by jumping.

Yep right here! I notice my char (coincidentally named Momo Coco xD) would go stone faced if she repeats an emote for too long :c

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess it's a little late now that the patch is being applied (and I don't even know if will have been fixed when it goes live), but at least female Lyn BD only plays the dance face animation one round, after that, it reverts to the regular idle face animaiton while dancing. Hoping they caught on to that without anyone reporting it. :)

Anyone elses soulfighter totally stone faced? O.o; My SF was blinking in creation but seems to be missing animation frames during play, just like with the glitch (He looks around and sometimes makes a face, but subtler expression is gone) My jin warlock is fine though

I can confirm some Soul fighters are having stoned faces right now, I Asked my friend, she made a Yun SF too and she confirmed that my char has a permanent poker face, but I saw his character blinking, My sf is Yun and she never moves her eyes or blinks while standing still, only blinks when she moves her body on a idle animation or in the second standing pose, on the character screen and creation, but in her normal pose not, I'm starting to get bugged, went to my kfm alt that have the same preset and she blinks , but soul fighter not, fix pleaseeee, It's killing me!!!

Bump.

I've tested out every race/gender combination for Soul Fighter. I can confirm every one is affected by the missing facial animations. I just sent a ticket to support, so I hope this issue can be taken care of quickly....especially considering they just recently fixed the other classes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2016 at 5:56 AM, Kurokazu said:

Bump.

I've tested out every race/gender combination for Soul Fighter. I can confirm every one is affected by the missing facial animations. I just sent a ticket to support, so I hope this issue can be taken care of quickly....especially considering they just recently fixed the other classes.

I sent in a ticket about it too and have been in the process of being taken through the same loops as the last time I was trying to report when the animations were broken for everyone.

*hoping it doesn't take forever*

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2016 at 10:45 AM, Kurokazu said:

Stone-faced Soul Fighters is still an issue......I hope this wasn't forgotten about. I can't believe it has been taking so long to fix an issue that was just recently fixed before the Soul Fighter update ><

Still trying to get them to fix it for soul fighters, or to at least say something along the lines of "we forwarded this info to the appropriate dev team" or something.

But nah still going in circles again with support, sucks going through this shit all over again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/6/2016 at 7:42 AM, Avenger said:

Greetings,

Thanks for reporting this issue, we have escalated the problem to the revelant team! 

Regards,

Team Blade & Soul.

So is 14/08 now and still no fix for SF face animations, Can your team please focus on this issue and release the fix within the next patch?, Please I want my Yun face emotions back!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 9:29 PM, GefZ said:

So is 14/08 now and still no fix for SF face animations, Can your team please focus on this issue and release the fix within the next patch?, Please I want my Yun face emotions back!!!

Yes I was disappointed to see this is still an issue even after the last major update....

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

UPDATE:

My soul fighter FINALLY has facial animations!! Thank you team!!
So far the only thing I've noticed that is still missing is facial animations is the character selection screen. Soul fighters are still stone faced there.

Yes, just tested SF on all races and:

Jin have face emotions now, they blink and move their lips.

Gon and Yun are still bugged.

Jin also have face animations while on combat, for every attack they put some effort face, and when stationary they remain blinking and looking at the sides once in a while.

Gon and Yun on combat stance, have mixed animations, for Gon, they put some effort on the face when they attack, but also they move their eyes as when you are grabbing a gun or bomb, they look at sides in a very strange way with weird animations, can't confirm but looks like they have some destroyer animations mixed within, it looks weird.

For Yun, they put effort on the face when they attack, but not like Gons or Jins do, they look very weird, they have mixed animations because, when they stand still in combat, they look at the sides every single time putting some frown grin, same as when you have a gun or a bomb and it repeats a lot of times, they lack of race specific animations for SF, theirs are generic and it looks so horrid.

these simple stuff, animations, may not be a huge problem for a lot of people, but for some of us these things matter, I used to take a lot of screenshots and now I can't do that anymore.

Combat animations at least aren't that important, but having a stoned face character that don't even blink is a real problem, I hope they fix these bugs someday.

• 11 months later...

Hello, I recently returned back to this game after 1 year, I last played at around February. I'm wondering if this facial animation bug has been fully fixed? I noticed my characters don't turn their head follow the camera and smile like they used to.

On 2017-09-07 at 8:26 AM, Danmool said:

Hello, I recently returned back to this game after 1 year, I last played at around February. I'm wondering if this facial animation bug has been fully fixed? I noticed my characters don't turn their head follow the camera and smile like they used to.

Think it is fixed, not sure if Soul fighter was ever fixed, but the rest should be.

15 minutes ago, Inugami said:

@Liinxy Gunners seem to be having this problem! The subtle facial animations are missing from their animation cycles :( My gunner boy doesnt blink like he did when I was testing him on another class

I am having the same problem with my gunslinger. Face seems completely frozen like this: ._.  

Lol, she does not blink or move her lips, except when I view her in F3. Can post example later if you need.

On 2017-09-14 at 9:27 PM, Inugami said:

@Liinxy Gunners seem to be having this problem! The subtle facial animations are missing from their animation cycles :( My gunner boy doesnt blink like he did when I was testing him on another class

Lol, what? Again? When are they gonna learn?! XD it's been the same deal each new class, most likely the same cause too since it's only the new class each time....

Archived