Add a teleport option in dungeons...

Melodia

Why is there no teleport option in dungeons? A teleport should be unlocked after each major boss fight. For example, if someone d/c right before final boss in Labyrinth, and we're recruiting more people to join, why do they have to spend literally 15min walking all the way down to the 3rd floor boss room when there's nothing to fight? Why not just add a windstride location to the 3rd floor? What is the point of having the entire party wait that long, and for the newcomer walk that far?? Tera had the teleport and it worked perfectly. There's rarely ANY waiting around doing nothing in that game because of this. In BnS every other instance I run, I spend a ton of time just waiting doing nothing, either for people to catch up, newcomers to arrive, or after being killed by the retarded fire wall walking all the way back.

It's ironic that the dungeons which need the Dragon Pulses the least have them, while none of the dungeons which sorely need them (most notably BSH and Labyrinth, to name a few) do. Great game design logic there, NCsoft.

On 13/05/2016 at 7:19 PM, Arkragon said:

I only know of Yeti and Lair that do this. The red portal only appears after a wipe at the boss I think.

Ah, I saw someone engage Yeti and then escape back to the beginning of the dungeon to make pulse appear, so that someone who just entered wouldn't do the walk. So I guess engaging the Yeti is part of the requirement for pulse, but it doesn't have to end in a wipe.

Really, it's such a simple mechanic that pretty much every purple dungeon should have by now. There's just no excuse at this point.

NC does this just to troll players.

Let's make the dungeon as long as 10 football fields, want a teleport? No f*ck you, you don't get any. Yet for tiny dungeons like Yeti there is one just to tease you.

They can't program proper timesinks so they resort to retarded methods like this.

Archived