server population HELP please T-T

CrazyAmber

When game released it was crowded everywhere yeah, but now I see people saying everywhere it is dying and it makes me worry, I play mushin server, most of the cities are empty, even lvl +45 ones, its impressive how hogshead farm is still populated (cheers up)

but now most of the places are empty, even the best thing to do, sit and interact/talk with others (chilling) in places like jadestone, bamboo village, i cant find it anymore TT is the game losing people? is just mushin? mushing isnt populated as other servers? am I exagerating? :(

lol what...? im in ssp right now and there are tooons of people. lots of people abandoned ssp before this patch cause of hackers but with weapon crates removed hackers cant one shot anyone. theres lots of people in each ssp ch currently and i was at ghs before this and it had lots of people. zawei also has tons of people usually :P

45 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

mushin is still the top sv?

i would assume so. it had disproportionally more people than any other server. it doesnt feel anywhere close to dead and im on for hours each day  : P

1 minute ago, ander01se said:

Part of it is  due to how much effort it takes to upgrade your gear. Rerolling alts isn't very interesting = lowbie areas empty.

its only hard if you care to be at the gear cap at all times like na seems to be obsessed with. my friend re rolled fm and got to 500+ in like   a week not even trying crazy hard. just play the market right and gear gradually.

People keep saying servers are dead, there is no one in XXX area.

This game is about managing your time wisely. You cannot sit idle in Stormwind / Org trolling trade chat and progress in this game. 

Where are the people ? They are doing;

Dailies

Arena

6 v 6 

Dungeons

Mushins tower

chasing hm skills

chasing hm levels on mobs

hitting a training dummy

farming old content for breakthrough material

chasing achievements 

farming 1k kills for the mask of the hacker

People are everywhere on my server (Soha), it is a very healthy server and I still see people saying this game is dead / where is everyone in faction chat.

10 minutes ago, KatHead said:

People keep saying servers are dead, there is no one in XXX area.

This game is about managing your time wisely. You cannot sit idle in Stormwind / Org trolling trade chat and progress in this game. 

Where are the people ? They are doing;

Dailies

Arena

6 v 6 

Dungeons

Mushins tower

chasing hm skills

chasing hm levels on mobs

hitting a training dummy

farming old content for breakthrough material

chasing achievements 

farming 1k kills for the mask of the hacker

People are everywhere on my server (Soha), it is a very healthy server and I still see people saying this game is dead / where is everyone in faction chat.

This. you only really see people afking in zawei or mushins tower.

Sure progressing. Im a very active arena user, let me tell you, about 90% people in arena since silvefrost update are gone, if you queu 3vs3 alone it can take you about 15 minutes and for sure from 1300 -1700 expect about 20-25 bots

mushin tower everyone is afk

Zaiwei everyone is afk

- Dailies are in cross server, otherwise without cross server you wouldnt find a party in your server so often

- try 6vs6 queu good luck waiting, and if you get it, good luck with 700 ap cash users

so you tell me if people is really busy, but you should try yourself before saying those ''facts''

except i just finished all my dailies and grabbed people from f7 mostly lol. idk maybe your isp just sucks. idk if you know but matchmaking isnt 100% bns. its 1 part the server and 1 part your net routing. just like with xbox live & psn you can have slow search times for things simply cause of how your isp routes your traffic. nat, ports etc all of that matters. and yes i know you didnt experience these issues before but isp's can change routing without you even knowing. so suddenly having slow search times could be a result of that.

i have fast matching in 3v3 and 6v6... sometimes its slow like REALLY LATE at night but thats it lol during the day im not experiencing any of the issues you are. Also i talk in /s in zawei as well as mushin and people reply & talk to me / party up with me if they feel like it.

you just have bad luck : P

3 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

Sure progressing. Im a very active arena user, let me tell you, about 90% people in arena since silvefrost update are gone, if you queu 3vs3 alone it can take you about 15 minutes and for sure from 1300 -1700 expect about 20-25 bots

mushin tower everyone is afk

Zaiwei everyone is afk

- Dailies are in cross server, otherwise without cross server you wouldnt find a party in your server so often

- try 6vs6 queu good luck waiting, and if you get it, good luck with 700 ap cash users

so you tell me if people is really busy, but you should try yourself before saying those ''facts''

I dont think anyone is denying the significant decrease in the player base. PVP is most assuredly in a bad spot as it will be difficult to get players to return and give this game another try, IF they ever work out the issues.

3 v 3 has always (since day 1) experienced longer queues as it is much more imba. 6 v 6 has all of the same problems of 3 v 3  but with more 2 v 1 / 3 v 1 / 6 v 1 scenarios included add to this the gear imbalance that is thrown in for crits and giggles and it takes very little imagination to know why this mode is unpopular. The stupid advantage that ranged has in this mode is just flat bonkers as well. 

With all of this said, everyone that is pvx or pve focused IS busy progressing. I am almost never idle when logged into this game, there is more content that I can even think about trying to tackle. I have to go as far as to alot time to do the less rewarding stuff (that I find fun, like arena and 6 v 6) because I do not wish to fall even farther behind. Once my hour is up, no matter how much fun I am having or how well I am playing or if I am queuing into nothing but fm (bm main), I still force myself to stop having fun and get back to work (pvp rewards need buffed to feel less punishing for participating in pvp). 

Archived