Is there a safe way to trade hongmoon pellets?

Cassey

My guild has a couple of spare hongmoon pellets we would like to sell.  I've seen people asking to buy them, but since they appear to not be tradeable, how would that work?  Only thing I can think of is to add them to the clan, make sure they donate the gold, then promote to advisor.  Alas, I think that risks them taking them both?

Is there a safe way to do this?  Ideally safe for both parties, but clan safety comes first.

have only 1 extra pellet that can be taken. make sure that the clan rank can really only do is take the pellet. lock all other clan functions to Leader while the customer is passing through.

Also Hongmoon pellets are now avialable for Battle points and zen beans, so you might not want to bother too much with trying to make them to sell.

Try to giv the first spare to someone that wants to be in the clan and stay, then sell the last one so it is the only thing left in the clan crafting that they can take. if they want to stay in the clan, maybe let them stay, otherwise, let them leave or kick them if they jsut want to take the pellet and run.

or make them buy both pellets. they should pay a clan leader first the gold beore they are given the rank to take the pellet out of crafting.

Does evryone in the clan have one? I think there are 2 skills that unlock with a hongmoon pellet, and either a) you can eat one for each, or b) wait for both skills to come out and get credits on both for eating jsut 1 pellet.

It will really but up to the clan how to use the extra, but the buzz is, \unless NA/EU changes it, that 2 skills unlock using hongmoon pellets. I have no real idea other than what I gave, you would have to decide as clan leader, or discuss with the clan what to do with the spare.

Archived