Stinger VS Moonstone

Kixtar

Hey is moonstone supposed to be going below stinger? It seems to me that based on upgrade formula, stinger should be around 1/3 of moonstone cost. Can we have less moonstone drops (increasing value) or more stinger drops (putting them where they should be- around 80s -1g). Is there anything in place to address this? The spring treasure trove seems to drop more moonstone than stinger, which seems silly to me. 

lol they dont release Rng boxes to help you upgrade according to them they released trove and these new boxes to help us upgrade but the only thing you notice is:

Treasure Trove: Alot of soulstones, few darts and moonstones

Spring box: Alot of soulstones few moonstones and also no darts unless your luck is very good

New event dungeon: Reduces cost of material so slightly it's not even worth bothering to do the dungeon they just want you to buy resets from the store.

My problem with NC is they continuously try to tell us how they're trying to help us by providing us with means of gambling to MAYBE get a few extra materials. That is helping no one but yourselves 

Yes this.. I don't want to gamble with every upgrade. Give us more drop rates. stop being greedy short term. You are driving players away not bringing in longevity to the game. Just my 2 cents.

These events do NOT help us btw. They cause mass inflation, an obvious bi-product of the low hong/gold rate. Putting in more resets with newer content to allow us to "boost" ourselves is really setting us back, because of the inflation caused. 

5 hours ago, ImSensei said:

New event dungeon: Reduces cost of material so slightly it's not even worth bothering to do the dungeon they just want you to buy resets from the store.

It depends on where you are with your weapon.

On my fm with Tpirate, it is ridiculously worth it, so worth it I wanna jump for joy. It saves me so much it is basically a "Buy one weapon upgrade at full cost and get a Accessory upgrade free" deal.

On my super leet geared BM it is very modest and not enough to push me to upgrade now (the mats will drop lower than this upgrade saves me once these events subside). That outfit is awesome though, so much better than the cash version. My BM gonna look bae in it and that makes it worth to do this dungeon and maybe I will get a flower or two before event is over (will take years to actually need them though, with the current stinger drop rate).

Archived