nerf Sin

Arohk

Yep, SIN is OP in the current state. TWO ESCAPES and PLENTY STUN LOCKS. No, Spin does not counter the swap stun.

SIN will be nerfed, just like other servers. Just wait.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sins only have 2  stealth  abilities that they can do without u attacking them or them attacking u smoke screen for 10 sec with a 1min and 30sec cool down and fighting spirit for 15 sec 1min and 30sec cool down which would be dumb to spec fighting spirit since u can only have 1 escape now we only have 3 gap closers shadow dash lotus fury and swiftstrike whatever it's called classes can easily get a sin out of stealth blade dancer use their v more that pulls in anything thats 8meter or spin bm can jus go to a corner and wl have a what 6sec or something sec resist plus quell? des can jus spin 2 win kfm can block? what u mean sins are op when u all have the tools to counter them

im not even gonna deny there are some sins that are jus noob who spec into fighting spirit and jus run away etc wait for timer just like there are some bd who jus resist everything des or spin 2 win kfm who once they get u to use ur escape and u fall into a stun combo ur probably dead fm with there 5year freezing techniques sum where its 2v1 and they can stealth too 

9 hours ago, Zipa said:

Yep, SIN is OP in the current state. TWO ESCAPES and PLENTY STUN LOCKS. No, Spin does not counter the swap stun.

Stupid much? 

You don't know shit about the other servers and till now assassins didn't receive a single nerf in KR because they ARE balanced to a certain extent (like any other class). 

It's just you bronze/silver guys which don't know how to play and loose to "perma stealth" sins (no good SIN plays with a stealth build). 

Learn to fcking play already and git gud instead of crying around in the forums how bad you are. 

On 5/12/2016 at 0:01 AM, Arohk said:

nerf them really hard, class is ridiculously over powered.

perma stealth in duell, resist every attack, dozens of stuns. auto block-break on RMB, no chance to fight back.

I see people all over crying about sins . But . sins actually need to have some skill to be good . They need to plan ahead and use their stealth wisely and efficently . now if ure a bronze-silver rank u wouldnt know how to counter them because u haven't even learned your way around them . their skills how to counter them etc.

All classes have their ups and downs.

Assasins have stealth and decent dps plus escapes
Destroyers has spin 2 win and 1 combo boom you're dead if u dont have an escape . plus they have tons of resist
Summoners ? dont get me started . the only class that cant complain . flower , stealth , dps . cc .healing . ALI !
Blade dancers . Full of cc and knock ups , and crazy dps
Forcemasters . CC hard DPS and resists , and mobility
Kungfumasters . Have both great deffence and offence lots of CC and combos . You just need to know how to play them 
Blade masters . Kinda like Kungfumasters but a bit more damage
Warlock . stun lock and insane dps

So u cant complain

12 hours ago, Zipa said:

Im starting to think that you people just stand there and get stunned . and do nothing . like litterally . NOTHING

15 hours ago, LaVersus said:

first you got way more accuracy then you should have so its eays to hit stealthed targets.

second the hide is weak you can see the enemy very save

and alot of other classes have same amount of escapes btw

That wont help you on arena sir...you can have 200% accuracy and once you go into arena it will get reduced to the "standard arena acc"

36 minutes ago, Navsin said:

Im starting to think that you people just stand there and get stunned . and do nothing . like litterally . NOTHING

In a lot of scenarios there is nothing else to do when it comes to fighting certain sins...im not saying its with every sin, i can even kill some sins on silver other than that sins just completely dominate the entire match as they please unless its maybe someone new to the game/arena

Last time I checked there were three sins and two b.cancers in the top for NA... Hell I literally had someone tell me lock is broken and haven't been nerfed... That's their thought... The fact remains pvp is less about skill and more about Rock Paper Scissors for classes... (Yes skill is still there) granted there is some exceptions that general rule of thumb... 

hah sins isnt op. 
well when im bm yes, its hard to kill that ..
when i bd, its like a *cricket*.

class specific.

all the way i got lose to sin from gold and after won a plat sin...) so skill is most usefull thing there..

Archived