Recommended Posts

Arohk   
4 minutes ago, Ileane said:

Well, here's the thing. You're using an incredibly small sample size of 12 as an argument that there should be a significant mechanics change. I'm not saying that there should be or shouldn't, just pointing out the fact that your points are incredibly subjective and weak without significant data and, even if it is not the case, appears to be pretty full of bias.

they just reset all PvP stats. i assume i have a few hundred PvP games done with Warlock so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

I normally only use the thrall at the start of the fight... However if it's a stealth based class (sin,sum) I'll hug my thrall... Only coz it's a small bit of protection... But sins I don't expect to beat and I'm mostly happy if I get them below 25% haha

Oh right. I forget about that. So when they r stealthd its at least harder to lock onto u. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOLCats   

As a warlock myself, if i get a sin in the arena and they are not afk im toast.  I generally am not good at arena pvp, so im sure thats part of it. But honestly the stealth and smoke counters, i can barely get a target.  So i just stand there and give up.

 

arena is crap anyway.  Im only doing it right now to get some zen beans for a specific item them im done.  Half to 3/4 tag matches are afk bots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ileane said:

Dear admin,

 

Nerf scissors, rock is fine.

 

Signed,

 

Paper

I signed up to play an arena pvp mmo.  I shouldn't have to lose a percentage of my rounds the second I press Ready just because matchmaking decided I get to face a Scissors to my Paper instead of a Rock.

 

Hard counters have zero business existing in balanced pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play neither wl nor sin, but while i was looking for some 1v1 videos on youtube, i found this... enjoy :p

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh this video show nothing  this is before WL nerfs and sins in EU are even worse cuz ppl are not hm 15 with all hm skills  SINS DESERVE VERRY VERRY VERRY HARD NERF on stealth on evesaion when they are in stealth in steaalth time  in damage in all cc they have with this perma stealth  the most imbalanced class right now  is sin and  for my 20 games in arena today i was playing against 15 sins ROFL this proove something  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/5/2016 at 2:00 PM, DarkSkyBunny said:

to be honest i sorta agree with the op, assassins need a nerf. no class should beable to perma stealth a entire match in arena, you don't see this happening on other games not even world of warcraft.

 

fighting an assassin for me as a summoner my fights against and assassin goes two different ways, either i kill them fast with doom n bloom stopping them from stealthing or they play run away and time out the entire match winning by doing the most damage. no class should be able to time out a match like that its a *cricket* way to fight in arena.

Omg did i saw a sum saying this?

With self heal resists dot stealth cat grab gg.

Plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

I find BM's that stand next to a wall and spam counter, stupidly easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaal   
7 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Omg did i saw a sum saying this?

With self heal resists dot stealth cat grab gg.

Plz

I don't play summoner, but he has a point. You don't get score points for heals, only for damage inflicted. So assassin can drop some bombs, do a few switches and then run around in stealth keeping distance, and win by score. Same as BMs and BDs who only engage when they have immunity up and then turtle with block on or run around the arena spinning like a beyblade until cooldowns reset.

 

Haven't seen KR players play so cheap, but hey, this is EU/NA, when skill fails ppl resolve to cheats and abusing mechanics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sins dont need nerfing there balanced, summoners on the othrer hand need nerfing resist anything you throw at them, summoners need to be nerfed on there petal storm they spam it all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PatchKid   

It would make more sense to provide a means of blocking stealth for other players.  I.E. summoners have Doom & Gloom (or whatever) that is a DoT which knocks sins out of stealth.  However, KFMs (class with the hardest time vs SIN) has a Bleed which does not knock them out of stealth.

 

I feel that if an assassin takes any unmitigated damage (i.e. not avoided completely) they should lose stealth.  This would be bleeds, ground effect AoE, DoTs, and anything else that inflicts damage.  It doesn't change how SINs work, but gives the classes suffering the most (Warlocks, KFMs and to some extent FMs) a means of using their skills and tools to reduce and mitigate the over-whelming stealth advantage.

 

Alternatively, abilities that "disable charge" could also "disable stealth".  Seeing as how Assassins tend to use stealth as their charge mechanism.

Edited by PatchKid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kaal said:

I don't play summoner, but he has a point. You don't get score points for heals, only for damage inflicted. So assassin can drop some bombs, do a few switches and then run around in stealth keeping distance, and win by score. Same as BMs and BDs who only engage when they have immunity up and then turtle with block on or run around the arena spinning like a beyblade until cooldowns reset.

 

Haven't seen KR players play so cheap, but hey, this is EU/NA, when skill fails ppl resolve to cheats and abusing mechanics.

Look it's obvious you don't score points healing, but it's also obvious having multiple ways to heal, pretty much perma heal, is a significant advantage in pvp. I can't tell you how many times I've did more than 2-3 times of the Summoners hp bar as damage at the end of the match because of their op sustain. So a summoner can easily take over 2x's their hp as damage and still sustain back to full hp and still be dps'ing/cc'ing during that time. BM's cannot do hit and run tactics that well at all...especially compared to Sin and Lbd. 

 

Sins can play that way, and as a Sin player myself, I admit that it's certainly a very strong strategy-- it is only effective against certain classes/players. Against good players or matchups that Sin's cant counter, that doesn't work too well. Usually at higher elos you won't be able to use that strategy effectively most of the times. 

 

You want to talk about abusing mechanics? How about abusing glitches...Majority of the Summoners I face either purposefully or inadvertently abuse cat grapple glitch on Sin decoy, glitching out our tab escape, or knocking down opponents doing their aerial combos, which they should be able to dodge since they are supposed to have 100% evasion in their aerial combos-- which btw is going to be patch soon. 

 

IMO, because of Summoners being so glitchy and inherently op, they are the most broken class. Which is the reason why Summoners mostly populate the higher elos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Netson   

Sin is the last class needing a nerf. but really i think that besides maybe fm and sumoners(ye tab escape not being able to use cus of glitch is op and their cat grab is op all the times remove the *cricket*ing debuf -.-) no other classes really needs a nerf.

you cant compare wl to any other class atm it got so heavilly nerfed that u can say its a PVE ONLY class atm

bm and kfm can abuse way more often from q and e iframes and get bonus resist time by ani cancelling them making them able to resist for 1-2 extra secs outside the q-e movement?

destro can 100-0 any1 if they catch u without escapes for 5 secs(heck some can even slash u 100-0 in 4 or less)

if u get caught by kfm u will have to use 2(if speced) to get out of the combo, the result will be if u dont use z on time you will get 100-0 for sure

i play wl and sin and i can say that the main problem is PING and server stability in arena.

what you think its a resist its most likelly him outside ur area(wen its a resist it clearlly shows a resist msg on the place hit was suposed to land same for evade), theres a big problem with arena ive noticed that wen i use my V even if im 100% facing the sin he might no get hit and resist/evade msg doesnt show up. thats due to delay and ping wich means he is actually in another place

the said 50% evasion in stealth ISNT TRUE stealth gives us 50% evasion of our current evasion(pve wise) in pvp what happens is that wen u enter stealth instead of geting 50% of ur stealth they give u a fix amount of evade % wich i CAN GUARANTEE IT'S NOT 50% its more like 25-30.

using Dash(sin skill in #1 key) will give him 99% evade in case of failed stealth for the next hit for INDIFINITE amount of time(just after an evade/hit its effect disapears)

wen tabbing out and wen getting in stealth in most cases we get a 0.5sec for resists(1 sec for tab escape if im not mystaken).

 

for someone that said 2 tab escapes for sin is too much - no its not too much what you could say its op is that we just need to spec 1 point to get a second tab escape but if it was like be4 it would prob be more balanced sins do need 2 escapes and u can see many reasons y.

we have the lowest melee hp pool in arena

our heal skills are not that easy to use and on some cases its more usefull to pick the other path than the heal path

1 hit is enough to destealth us and every class has skills they can use to destealth us bd/destro have spin(so we have to be cautious)

on first hit kfm will just ice himself and destealth sin in process(if sin is in stealth this removes him from stealth 100% beeing that he is on range since it never misses

a dmg area will make them stay away because its easy destealth

and just a side note ive seen KFMs countering a sin grab(f skill wen stuned) wich should not be possible

most sin stuns are 1-2 secs long comparing to other classes with 3 or more sec stun

most of our skills cd are way longer than other melees

and last but not least in every game assassin(in some games called ranger) is the only class 100% made for pvp(this game also has kfm)

 

as for wl on a side note if u cast dragoncall and sin enters in stealth it will go after the sin and destealth him it has worked for me in my wl almost every time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N3ro   

How do sins have high cooldowns? And also most stuns having 1-2seconds duration? What? The main strengh of sins is that they have THAT many cc´s with redicolously low cooldown compared to other classes... And all cc´s sins have are at least 2 seconds long and plenty of them 3 seconds (1 daze, 2 daze, y daze, c stun). As an exchange for that they also have to cc you for half an eternity for you to die from it.

Their close shave also is no grab and people cannot 'counter it' whatever that is even supposed to mean. Probably tab escape, they can´t do that either. As soon as you used your f they can no longer press the button, only thing that can happen is them pressing their button simultaneously while you press your f, so technically they are still escaping the stun, but you´re using your f at the same time.

 

LMAO at suggestions like "disable stealth on bleed stacks". That´s like "Let´s give everyone the fm kit so that sin is the worst trash tier class in the entier game!"!

Please nerf sin NCsoft DO IT NOW DO IT HARD!

Signed KFM and salty corner master

Edited by N3ro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2016 at 5:48 PM, Netson said:

<trim>

Sorry, mate.  That's too much poorly formatted text to wade through.  Literally hurts my eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   

 

On 5/16/2016 at 1:09 PM, RavTH said:

I find BM's that stand next to a wall and spam counter, stupidly easy.

standing in a corner wont help against any Sin, he just throws poison at you and wait it out.

 

because blademaster is worst class for PvP.

only Forcemasters and other blademasters are a fair match-up for them.

Edited by Arohk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaal   
15 minutes ago, Arohk said:

 

standing in a corner wont help against any Sin, he just throws poison at you and wait it out.

 

because blademaster is worst class for PvP.

only Forcemasters and other blademasters are a fair match-up for them.

Blade Master worst class for PvP? Is this some sort of a sick joke? #2 player on EU is Blade Master and there are 8 BMs in top 50. Not to mention BM is not disadvantaged against any class anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kaal said:

Blade Master worst class for PvP? Is this some sort of a sick joke? #2 player on EU is Blade Master and there are 8 BMs in top 50. Not to mention BM is not disadvantaged against any class anymore.

Some people are still living in the level 45 era where blademasters were not doing good, but now i don't think that BMs are weak anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.05.2016 at 1:48 AM, Netson said:

Geno

you cant compare wl to any other class atm it got so heavilly nerfed that u can say its a PVE ONLY class atm

 

 

Genius! Lock cant be compared to any calsses, cos nerf, only PvE clas atm, but no need to balance anything.. And if you happened to be a lock, who wants to play pvp, well, then f**k you! Seems legit. All this rock paper scissors in 1v1 matches looks like worst idea ever. What is the point of playing PvP, if 80% of the result is what class are you fighting with.. You can pretty much predict the result of some matchups, unless there is massive difference in player skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaVersus   

much Wood VI Mimimi

 

Blade and Soul is skill based only learn your class and the weaknesses of you oponents class and you will have an easy time.

if warlock would be underpowerd there wouldnt be Diamond players with it that beat every single class on ease

Edited by LaVersus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Experience/knowledge counts a lot in pvp but we cant deny some classes are WAY too op compared to others.

 

Here are the reasons why sins are so OP


1. Unlimited stealth

2. Evasion/resist during stealth

3. Increased movement speed in stealth

4. A lot of CC
5. A lot of gap closers

6. Not sure but like 3 or 4 escapes?

7. Rapid high damage bursts

8. On top of already high damage, they receive an big damage buff

9. They can stay hidden while attacking

 

Now if you go back and put all other 8 reasons into #1 and you have something completely absurd, assassins should not be allowed to stay hidden for as long as they please with all these benefits at their disposal...its just ridiculous.

 

Assassin-like classes in almost every other MMO CAN go stealth but not for long terms and most of the time attacking causes them to come out of stealth, on top of that a lot of times they have to give up some movement speed in other to be in a stealth mode but in BNS assassins can do it all lol...

 

I still think all this complaining about class balance wont ever get us anywhere due to the fact NCSoft would have to get the game makers to modify skills/classes for us AND for that to happen NCSoft would actually have to give a *cricket* and actually read these threads and communicate with the demanding community.

 

I don't even think NCSoft has real mods/gms lol. I just think whenever one of them feels like it or has "free" time they come around the forums and maybe delete one of 2 BOT threads and then go back to contemplating how much money they're milking out of this xD. What does the "community manager" even does?!?!?! LOL isn't that job supposed to involve constantly being in the forums addressing the community and such?. But w.e i'm done xD that kinda went off track a bit soooooowy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaVersus   
7 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Experience/knowledge counts a lot in pvp but we cant deny some classes are WAY too op compared to others.

 

Here are the reasons why sins are so OP


1. Unlimited stealth

2. Evasion/resist during stealth

3. Increased movement speed in stealth

4. A lot of CC
5. A lot of gap closers

6. Not sure but like 3 or 4 escapes?

7. Rapid high damage bursts

8. On top of already high damage, they receive an big damage buff

9. They can stay hidden while attacking

 

Now if you go back and put all other 8 reasons into #1 and you have something completely absurd, assassins should not be allowed to stay hidden for as long as they please with all these benefits at their disposal...its just ridiculous.

 

Assassin-like classes in almost every other MMO CAN go stealth but not for long terms and most of the time attacking causes them to come out of stealth, on top of that a lot of times they have to give up some movement speed in other to be in a stealth mode but in BNS assassins can do it all lol...

 

I still think all this complaining about class balance wont ever get us anywhere due to the fact NCSoft would have to get the game makers to modify skills/classes for us AND for that to happen NCSoft would actually have to give a *cricket* and actually read these threads and communicate with the demanding community.

 

I don't even think NCSoft has real mods/gms lol. I just think whenever one of them feels like it or has "free" time they come around the forums and maybe delete one of 2 BOT threads and then go back to contemplating how much money they're milking out of this xD. What does the "community manager" even does?!?!?! LOL isn't that job supposed to involve constantly being in the forums addressing the community and such?. But w.e i'm done xD that kinda went off track a bit soooooowy!

 

first you got way more accuracy then you should have so its eays to hit stealthed targets.

second the hide is weak you can see the enemy very save

and alot of other classes have same amount of escapes btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
55 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

first you got way more accuracy then you should have so its eays to hit stealthed targets.

second the hide is weak you can see the enemy very save

and alot of other classes have same amount of escapes btw

because gear matters in arena, yes, get more accuracy lol.

My crit chance is a joke in arena, and warlock needs like 50% crit to not run out of focus all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zekken   

I might just be bad at PVP, which is probably the case, but I have difficulty catching up to a sin in stealth in order to knock them out of stealth. The sin usually stealths, runs away, stuns, does chip damage, re-stealths, and repeats.

 

note: I'm a destroyer so I would think I have the necessary tools to combat stealth...if I could ever catch them. I am getting better at not hitting into their counter so I guess I have that going for me.

Edited by Zekken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now