New gems...

VRock

I have yet to see them, but i dont think its something you can get that quick, some of the mats you need to craft them (if im not wrong) only drop from kari lord in cold storage and are bound sooo
I mean sure they could reset it but its not even 100% drop, give them at least a couple more days lol.

3 hours ago, VRock said:

Did anyone already got it? I think they are really hard to get since the big guys from EU(Wallet warriors) still don't have.

Boss:http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Boss&s=203

Diooo:http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Diooo&s=202

PS: Diooo already have new costume from mushrooms 

I kinda pity them.

And they won't have it for a while, doesn't matter how many ncoins you spend you can only run Cold Storage 6x a day.

Plus if that thing has the same drop rate as Dye Polish, it will take months to get it.

Unless of course they put the new item on F10 as well.

I feel sorry for people that invest an absurd amount into a video game, but on the other hand whales single handed fund the maintenance & other things for the game lol. must be the great balance of f2p. People with low self control, too much time, addiction & disposable income keep these games afloat for the vast majority that dont spend nearly as much :) Its crazy to think that 17million dollars made off west and it was probably mostly off the backs of less than 10% of the community.

5 hours ago, Negaimu said:

I feel sorry for people that invest an absurd amount into a video game, but on the other hand whales single handed fund the maintenance & other things for the game lol. must be the great balance of f2p. People with low self control, too much time, addiction & disposable income keep these games afloat for the vast majority that dont spend nearly as much :) Its crazy to think that 17million dollars made off west and it was probably mostly off the backs of less than 10% of the community.

Well most of the highly geared players here either have a lot of disposable income and if they didn't spend it on this game would on something else dumb or they have no real world lives (don't work full time, no family to take care of, etc). That is just the current state of modern times though, peope killing themselves playing video games rather than go outside and getting some fresh air. There is also a high amount of people with various mental disorders that become addicted to mmorpgs and for them it is an escape from reality.

I bought 10 silverfrost chests out of curiosity last week and got the yellow hex one with 5ap increase and the pink hex one with 3 ap increase. Tbh I was rnging the boxes for the soulstone 100packs or the 100 darts pack.

Was disappointed, then I went on the market and saw how much these ap hexes sell for....1k - 1.4k gold with the 5ap yellow hex being the most expensive. Out*cricket*ingragous. 

It was then I knew I'd probably hit the lottery as far as hex gems are concerned.

Right. Feel sorry for them because they two or one shot you AND probably make more money/disposable income than you irl. Feel sorry for them because you cant or are unwilling to push yourself up to their level using whatever method you're comfortable with. Feel sorry for them because the probably spent money yes but not as much as you think because they got LUCKY getting the ideal items. Keep feeling sorry for people as you sit by and watch everyone else get far....both irl and in game. 

If you have a problem with how much money people choose to waste/spend then go spend your own money, on something equally or more wasteful to ease your burn if you'd rather not then fine thats no probs in anyone's book but trying to discredit or belittle people because they got by on luck or throwing cash is testament to how miserable you probably are irl. If you're not, good for you...but trying to belittle someone is a move only people who feel small about themselves make.

According to the transmutation menu, the Blue Heps require 3 Hongmoon Hexes (untradable), and you need 3 blue heps for a purple hep.

Since the Hongmoon and Non-Hongmoon gems are two totally different items, I'm not sure they'd be interchangeable as materials.

Meaning you'd need to somehow afford 9 of each Hongmoon hex from RNG events, some of which have yet to exist.

So unless they add Hongmoon hexes to the transmutation list, with non Pay Wall materials (IE: Doesn't require RNG Event or cash shop items to obtain materials), no one is really going to see these gems without spending their life savings, or more.

Basically as things currently stand, they are not obtainable, unless you spend like $10k on the current springtime troves to maybe get the Amethyst and Citrine.

18 hours ago, KuroTeikokuNoRyuu said:

Basically as things currently stand, they are not obtainable, unless you spend like $10k on the current springtime troves to maybe get the Amethyst and Citrine.

Are you insane? 10k? Rng is rng. I'm no whale or hardcore player, just a casual grinder that spends now and then.

qq8w3Ng.jpg

I saw the event boxes and wondered what I would get...bought 10 boxes and got the Amethyst(purple/pink?) and Citrine(yellow) on the 3rd and 7th try respectively and got shit from the other 8 boxes with the next best thing after the gems being two of the 10 soulstones pack. Those 10 boxes cost no more than $15 dollars and some good luck. Some people got lucky, others didn't.

Those who went mental and spent money that could have made a difference irl and still didn't get the gems well tough on them but saying these gems aren't obtainable unless you drop grocery money on boxes is disinformation. Rng is rng.

5 hours ago, KaLnoX said:

Are you insane? 10k? Rng is rng. I'm no whale or hardcore player, just a casual grinder that spends now and then.

qq8w3Ng.jpg

I saw the event boxes and wondered what I would get...bought 10 boxes and got the Amethyst(purple/pink?) and Citrine(yellow) on the 3rd and 7th try respectively and got shit from the other 8 boxes with the next best thing after the gems being two of the 10 soulstones pack. Those 10 boxes cost no more than $15 dollars and some good luck. Some people got lucky, others didn't.

Those who went mental and spent money that could have made a difference irl and still didn't get the gems well tough on them but saying these gems aren't obtainable unless you drop grocery money on boxes is disinformation. Rng is rng.

You didn't read what I said, you just jumped in to argue over nothing.

I was talking about the heptagonal ap gems.

Congratulations, you got a hex ame, now get 8 more, transmute them together to get 3 blue hepts, which you can transmute together to get one purple hept.

You now have 1 of 7 possible purple hept ap gems.

Now do that 5 more times so you can be 6/6.

I'm sorry I don't know the drop rate of the gems to give you a statistically accurate estimation on how much you'd have to spend on RNG to be able to obtain the hepts (NOT the hexes, which you were the only one talking about in this thread), But for just the Amethyst hept, you'll need to obtain a total of 9, so enjoy spending on RNG to get 8 more, and the come tell me how I'm wrong about how much you'd currently need to spend on rng to obtain a hept.

I'd love some actual data on how much it costs to get 9 of a single hex, so get to it.

Archived